DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

(Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joan
Joan

(Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks Empty
PostSubject: (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks   (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks Clock10Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 pm

I just wanted to scream this out loud. It's homecoming at my college and all these fuckers get to take all the parking spots for free. I paid 90 dollars for my fucking parking pass, I should be able to park where I want, but no they force me to park two miles off campus. And I'm tired, I gave plasma, I was hungry, God if I wasn't so incontrol I would have smashed the car in front of me. Fuck the football team here, if they don't win, be prepared to see fucking blood and shit.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks   (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks Clock10Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh O.o damn...have fun! haha
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks   (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks Clock10Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 pm

This is why you shouldn't bother going to college.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks   (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks Clock10Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Did you even read the rules? It's against the rules to bitch. You have received a warning for something before. So I'm putting you on level 1.

Enjoy.

.: Locked :.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks   (Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Warning Strong Language) College Football Sucks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1