DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Can i come back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Hey its SavageSaiyanKiller. I was allowed to make a account so i did. I've made a few posts. Its been a year and a half right can i come back? Please. I like to view the forum. I don't care if you take away my ability to post as long as i can view sprite comics and other people's sprites.

------------------
Only mods/admins post on this topic please.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 pm

inbeforedisrepsectingyourwishes
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:53 am

I think they will let you back in aslong as no douchebaggery happens, Danion got to come back so i guess they will let you back in, or not.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:05 am

I'm going to say....yes. Just abide by the rules and be generally good is all I ask. I notice that all you care about is viewing our sprites. I will let you know now that I'm on most spriting communities, even though I don't post much outside of Vortex, and if I see sprite theft anywhere on the internet, you're gone forever.

Deal?
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:43 am

What did you get banned for anyway?
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:37 am

Multi-Accounting
Sprite Theft
Etc.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 am

Frostt wrote:
What did you get banned for anyway?
being like 9 people.
probably know him better as super mikey when he got banned for flaming harassment and for a raciest statement
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Nexus
Nexus

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:39 am

I guess your back but I wont hold my breath, its very rare people change
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 am

Oh him. hmmm I will hold back my great deal of displeasure for you.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:48 am

*raises eyebrow*I remember you super mikey.You thought you were so cool XD.
Hope you have changed for the better.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:08 pm

IS this the guy that said he was gonna steal all our sprites and then post them on forums and say they would be his?
Back to top Go down
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:43 pm

No Mr.Chaos. I got banned on one account for MSNing with Halo.
I got banned on one other account for a racist remark
and i got banned for coming back on another account.
I've been SuperMikey,SSK,and Liddle_Shizzle.

I won't post your works anywhere else. I promise. DBZ Vortex is the only forum im on anyway. That isn't a rpg
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Oooohhh your liddle_shizzle..

Now i remember you.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:40 pm

He was also Vortexian, and i blame him for that same word that is used for today.
Back to top Go down
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm sorry OKAY? Can't you just forgive and forget?
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:32 pm

BeyondDBZ wrote:
I'm sorry OKAY? Can't you just forgive and forget?
I'd just like to butt in and say, that's highly unlikely.
Personally, I remember 'Liddle_Shizzle' being an ass.
But that was just my opinion, I forgive you, good luck with the rest of Vortex though.
Back to top Go down
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Alright. Thx Kinky.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Quote :
Im getting harrased by Darth Nexus over PM. He claims i am Supermikey. Which i am not.
And who the fuck do you think you are swanning around like your opinion fucking matters, also remember that time you mentioned Gousetsu in a crit post HOW THE FUCK COULD KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE UNLESS YOU WERE A VET STUPID BITCH.
HERES YOUR FUCKING PROOF AS WELL COURTESY OF M-J HIMSELF

-------------------------------------
Original message by Liddle_Shizzle, 4th April 2009 10:13 PM

I've never claimed that. What the hell are you talking about. And alot of people have shity spriting skills if you haven't noticed you stupid bitch.
Original message by darth nexus, 4th April 2009 10:12 PM
so how else can you caim to be a three year vet and cling to your shite sprite skills

Original message by Liddle_Shizzle, 4th April 2009 10:11 PM

Do what you want. I don't even know you and for your reference you stupid bitch "ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME IPS!"
Original message by darth nexus, 4th April 2009 10:10 PM
Come on sadass you know who i am and i know who you are, fancy that, you use to cry to mistah for help but for your "hardass" liddle shizzle you have the balls o cal his mum a ugly bitch.
lets see how Blues feel's about you breaking the rules AGAIN, remember me now bitch.

Original message by Liddle_Shizzle, 4th April 2009 10:07 PM
I dont know what your talking about. Sorry i can't help you.

Original message by darth nexus, 4th April 2009 10:06 PM
dont be a fucking idiot, your IP is the same as it always was, your attitude is the same PLUS you even told mistah it was fucking you pussy boy

Original message by Liddle_Shizzle, 4th April 2009 10:02 PM
wtf are you talking about? Who the hell are you?

Original message by darth nexus, 4th April 2009 08:53 PM
WTF SUPERMIKEY can't you keep the fuck away from the forum you bi twat

From Excoboard, i believe this is what you were saying Nick? If not, fuck it. Aslong as you dont pull a LilSkaterBoy, you should be cleared, infact i believe you to be, considering you arent banned.
Back to top Go down
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Yeah that was me. My names not nick though. My names Anthony -_- might of told you i was Nick though. Nick's my a--hole of a friend.

I was like 12 at the time..I had some anger problems. -_- got those fixed..mostly. I only get angry in real life..People on the internet don't steam me up anymore expect people on 4 chan.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Nick - Kinky, not you.
Back to top Go down
BeyondDBZ
BeyondDBZ

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:52 pm

OH i see.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 am

Alright this is closed. It's gonna generate some real problems if it's left open.

BeyondGuyWhoJustCameBackForTheMillionthTime: This is your one chance to come back. Blow it and you do not get another. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can i come back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i come back?   Can i come back? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Can i come back?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1