DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Empty
PostSubject: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Getting in the holiday spirit, might make more of these

Afro the big time spriter
had a very bad sprite
and if you ever saw it
it would give you a fright
all of the other spriters
used to laugh and call him names
they never let poor Afro
play in any spriting games
then one foggy Vortex day
Angry came to say
Afro with your sprites so tight
won't you guide Vortex tonight
then how the spriters loved him
as they shouted out with glee
Afro the big time spriter
you'll go down in[vortex] history

Frosty teh Mod-Man
Was a vortexian newb
With a crappy sprite
And a big 'ol boob
And two sprites made out of Uub

Frosty teh Mod-man
Was australian they say
He made recolors
But the children know
How he found Vortex one day

There must have been some magic in that big forum he found
For when he found vortex
He began to sprite around

Oh Frosty teh Mod-Man
Recolored a Gohan
But the children say
He could sprite and play
Just as well as you and me

Frosty teh Mod-Man
Knew AB was drunk that day
So he said hey son
Can I become one
Now before I post my sprite

Down to the Forum
With a Hammah in his hands
Banning him and her
Yeah he might have cursed
Saying ban me if you can

He lead them down the big forum right to his faceless bud
And they only paused a moment when they heard him hollar
BANNED!

Oh Frosty teh Mod-Man
Had to hurry with his bans
But he waved goodbye
Saying newb don't cry
You'll be a troll one day

Bannity-Ban-Ban
Bannity-Ban-Ban
Look at Frosty Ban

And he waved goodbye
Saying don't you cry
You'll be back
A
Troll
Some
Day!

You better watch out
You better not type
You better not sprite
I'm telling you why
Angryboy is Comin' to town

He's making a sprite
And he's shading it twice
Gonna find out which one looks right
Angryboy is comin' to town

He sees you when you're spriting
He knows when you're in paint
He knows if you are bad or good
So sprite good for goodness sake

You better watch out
You better not type
You better not sprite
I'm telling you why
Angryboy is Comin' to town

Can't think of anything for the rest of the song.

Last edited by Ravage_Gokan on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 am

It made me chuckle. Nice poem Gokan, but doesn't this go in the literature section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:40 am

Wasn't sure where it went, so Iput it in Random Banter, because that's where alot of topics go.
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:31 pm

looooool that made me laugh
quiteingenius Rav ^^
(does a Guy sensai pose of a approval with the glistening of his teeth)
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 pm

For those who couldn't read I made Frosty teh Mod-Man.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? You must have a whole lot of spare time haha.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:10 am

lol, christmas spirit has got me goin' on overdrive. I'll going to do one more, but then it's time for my break, you'll all love the next one.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
lol, christmas spirit has got me goin' on overdrive. I'll going to do one more, but then it's time for my break, you'll all love the next one.
Amen.
I do.
Back to top Go down
Cade 77
Cade 77

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:44 pm

I like the one about ab the most.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:44 pm

I like the Frostt one, some things you can only appreciate if Frostt has banned you.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Glad you all like these, I may end up making more, I don't know though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*   Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town* Clock10

Back to top Go down

Afro The Big Time Spriter*Added Frosty teh Mod-Man**Added also Angryboy is comin' to town*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1