DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

For those of you who dont know

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

For those of you who dont know Empty
PostSubject: For those of you who dont know   For those of you who dont know Clock10Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:00 am

My internet provider is shutting us off on December 10th (After fucking us over in the first place). Therefore i will not be here, on MSN, etc. from the 10th onword, until we find a new Cable/Internet provider. I like always post these things ahead of time. So i guess, this is exactly like last december, ill be back sometime and in case not by christmas, Merry Christmas Guys and Girls.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dont know   For those of you who dont know Clock10Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:39 am

A merry vhristmas to yo uas well Razer, I believe I speak for all of us when I sa I'll miss you.

Try to have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dont know   For those of you who dont know Clock10Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:29 am

Update: I may not be going anywhere, it seems they forgot to shut us off...hurray?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those of you who dont know   For those of you who dont know Clock10

Back to top Go down

For those of you who dont know

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1