DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The bottom of the site is gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triplezman
Triplezman

The bottom of the site is gone Empty
PostSubject: The bottom of the site is gone   The bottom of the site is gone Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:56 pm

I cant see whos online, access the chat, or see anything in that general area. Would the mods/admins care to elaborate? Or at least pubiclicly confess that one of their number fucked up?
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: The bottom of the site is gone   The bottom of the site is gone Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 pm

If I knew anything, I'd be more than happy to tell you about it. I assume it's a malfunction of the new layout and is being worked on, but all I know is that it is gone.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: The bottom of the site is gone   The bottom of the site is gone Clock10Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:08 pm

It isnt gone, its just not there anymore do to the Christmas Layout, i find this a good feature, gives people privacy so some of us arent bombardded with PMs.

Also, way to call the mods fuck ups, im sure thatll warm their holiday heavy hearts.
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: The bottom of the site is gone   The bottom of the site is gone Clock10Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Not exactly sure why, but the page that can be edited to show this just deactivated. Even when I reset it to its original state and edit on top, nothing returns.

Nevertheless, this isn't much of a problem, because whoevever is online and the forum stats can still be seen through the widgets in the forum Portal page (where a new login box has also been added).

I'm actually happen with this defect, because it fixed the forum problem happening for guests *shrug* Not sure how, but what's done is done and all is well.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bottom of the site is gone   The bottom of the site is gone Clock10

Back to top Go down

The bottom of the site is gone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1