DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

yeah....this is ackward.....but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
triggerforever
triggerforever

yeah....this is ackward.....but... Empty
PostSubject: yeah....this is ackward.....but...   yeah....this is ackward.....but... Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:43 am

I am officially leaving....this place is too strict....and everyone needs to take a chill pill.....so....screw you guys....i'm going home (permanently)

p.s.-blues light....go to hell you mother fucking ass-rapist yeah....this is ackward.....but... Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: yeah....this is ackward.....but...   yeah....this is ackward.....but... Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:45 am

What Blues does in his spare time is his business!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :3
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: yeah....this is ackward.....but...   yeah....this is ackward.....but... Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:07 am

Sorry you feel that way, but quite frankly its your own fault for making things hard on yourself.

Goodbye, and may you never come back :3
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: yeah....this is ackward.....but...   yeah....this is ackward.....but... Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:05 am

Fuck you too.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: yeah....this is ackward.....but...   yeah....this is ackward.....but... Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 am

I love it how people who miss behave on the forum think we are to strict.
If you obeyed the rules then you would have been fine.

But hey not everyone fits, and I hope you like the taste of my steel.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: yeah....this is ackward.....but...   yeah....this is ackward.....but... Clock10Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:46 am

triggerforever wrote:
I am officially leaving....this place is too strict....and everyone needs to take a chill pill.....so....screw you guys....i'm going home (permanently)

p.s.-blues light....go to hell you mother fucking ass-rapist yeah....this is ackward.....but... Icon_twisted

I eagerly await seeing you steal my Power Rangers sprites, since I denied you the permission to use them. Enjoy your IP ban for pissing in my jovial mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yeah....this is ackward.....but...   yeah....this is ackward.....but... Clock10

Back to top Go down

yeah....this is ackward.....but...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1