DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Fellow Vortexians, I need advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luka
Luka

Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Empty
PostSubject: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 pm

So I know that man-code says that you don't hook up with your best friends ex-girlfriend, but what's the man-code when your best friends ex-girlfriend is going out with some douchebag prick that you AND your best friend totally hate, and they've gone on a break? Is it cool to swoop, or is that still fucked up. I need manswers
Back to top Go down
Rainboob
Rainboob

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 pm

i dont now man realy dont now
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke Hitori
Sanosuke Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:38 pm

'tis cool to swoop in, then I'd say not to tell your friend until you're sure he wouldn't really care. The Man-Code only really applies if your friend has recently broken up, but if it is a few months after, should be cool.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:05 pm

I say fuck all of them... Thats right, do all of them, then that way nobody can say you're in the wrong.
Random banter ftw
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:08 pm

I think..... I'm gonna take Sanosuke's advice... haha.... Especially cos it's exactly what I wanted to hear ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

I've never really understood that mule (man rule). If it's one's ex-girlfriend, you'd their opinion would be, "She's your problem now."

But whatever.

I say gogogo.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Nah the exception in this case is that my buddy broke up with her, and then when she went out with forementioned douche he regretted it and is pulling the "I want what I can't have" card, so either way I don't really feel too bad about it hahah
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Im with Josh on this one. That "Rule" is nothing but retarded. IF you like the girl, your friend obviously doesn't; so they shouldn't care. If they do, fuck 'em.

'Tis all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Im with Josh on this one. That "Rule" is nothing but retarded. IF you like the girl, your friend obviously doesn't; so they shouldn't care. If they do, fuck 'em.

'Tis all.

I don't think that logic really makes sense ^_^
it's HIGHLY possible for me to like the girl and my friend to like her at the same time, but that's not the case here. I don't even like her. She's just on the nut and she's pretty cute so why not hahaha. Call me a chauvinist but oh well Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Even if your friend likes her she doesn't like him; its her choice. Fuck him.

Fuck her while your at it Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Fuck her while your at it Crosseyehappy

THAT'S what I wanted to hear... Thanks Ravvy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 pm

No problem Luka ol girly-named boy Very Happy

Seriously I thought you were a girl cuz the name.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 pm

It's Italian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:57 pm

I'd ask your friend first. One of my ex's was one of my friends girl first I started going out with her after they broke up and that friend didn't really forgive me since he still liked her. (I don't talk to him anymore)

So I say ask your friend first.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:13 am

Sasuke-Ish wrote:
I'd ask your friend first. One of my ex's was one of my friends girl first I started going out with her after they broke up and that friend didn't really forgive me since he still liked her. (I don't talk to him anymore)

So I say ask your friend first.

Yeah, that's exactly what's happened to me before except it made all my dude friends hate me, that's why I need to make sure I don't make that mistake again haha. I'll talk to that fool tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Vortexians, I need advice   Fellow Vortexians, I need advice Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fellow Vortexians, I need advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1