DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Don't mean to rock the boat but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Avenger
The Avenger

Don't mean to rock the boat but... Empty
PostSubject: Don't mean to rock the boat but...   Don't mean to rock the boat but... Clock10Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Yeah don't mean to rock the boat or anythin (especially for MCX since he is the enforcer in question)
But isn't Random Banter the home for spam and such?

I mean a topic was locked for a gravedig, but I thought we were allowing grave dig in these "game" topics.

http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/random-banter-f6/in-soviet-russia-t5724.htm

If I'm wrong yeah I understand.
This hs been bought up mainly cos I like this game and this would mean all the topics in that forum would have to be closed.
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Don't mean to rock the boat but...   Don't mean to rock the boat but... Clock10Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 pm

I'd agree with you on this man, pointless to lock a topic in Random Banter seeing as the place is 99.99% crap.

The simple solution I suppose would be to make a new "In Soviet Russia" game,
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Don't mean to rock the boat but...   Don't mean to rock the boat but... Clock10Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:00 pm

There is this, but the guy got a warning level
So if his warning level was raised when it wasn't needed to be he can have it put back down.
Just lookin out for the other vortex home boys man.
Back to top Go down
Terton
Terton

PostSubject: Re: Don't mean to rock the boat but...   Don't mean to rock the boat but... Clock10Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:19 am

I do think it was a bit over the top... but I dont want to not obey the rules... so I just took my punishment and forgot about it, I really think this needs to further discussion.
Back to top Go down
?Enigma?
?Enigma?

PostSubject: Re: Don't mean to rock the boat but...   Don't mean to rock the boat but... Clock10Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:13 pm

I egree entierly... but the "last poster wins" type of topics should grow old as to actualy have a winner... but other topics like "rate the last poster" should peharps stay "undiggable" it should lay to rot on the floorboard of vortexXP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't mean to rock the boat but...   Don't mean to rock the boat but... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Don't mean to rock the boat but...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1