DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Hi guys I'm back!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goseb
goseb

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Well I stopped to sprite for many months and I started to play recently Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 using Zangya (and she's my favorite character) and then It made me want to continue my comic I started some months ago with the main characters being Goseb and Champania. So I decide to make a comeback. I've made my last page yesterday but I didn't post it anywhere. I guess I will have to make a new Thread since the other is too old and I wouldn't want to disgraveding my post and get banned.
Back to top Go down
MadCX
MadCX

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 pm

goseb wrote:
I guess I will have to make a new Thread since the other is too old and I wouldn't want to disgraveding my post and get banned.
You do realize you can gravedig your own topic if you have an update, right?
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm

MasterChefX wrote:
goseb wrote:
I guess I will have to make a new Thread since the other is too old and I wouldn't want to disgraveding my post and get banned.
You do realize you can gravedig your own topic if you have an update, right?

Apparently he needs to read the rules again.

Welcome back. Enjoy your stay :)
Back to top Go down
goseb
goseb

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 pm

oh well I'll just ask to close the older thread then since I made a new one.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Im sorry, but I couldnt stop laughing at this. Just too great of humor.

Anyways welcome back Goseb, nice to see you again, time for you to make more non-original original sprites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:38 am

Wow welcome back man, hope you start putting out...

Some new sprites.
Back to top Go down
goseb
goseb

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Gokan do you mean I should start to sprite more DBZ characters than custom characters?
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:39 pm

I think he means new sprites in general.
Back to top Go down
goseb
goseb

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 pm

well I guess I won't sprite much sheets for a month maybe I'll try to work on something but not full since I've already full of work from College.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:53 pm

well, in that case, do one shots or WIPs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi guys I'm back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I'm back!!   Hi guys I'm back!! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hi guys I'm back!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1