DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I'm back guys, with an apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

I'm back guys, with an apology Empty
PostSubject: I'm back guys, with an apology   I'm back guys, with an apology Clock10Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey guys, I'm sure you all remember what went on about a week and a half or two weeks ago, just wanted to let you all know my decision.

I'm leaving.
Haha no way that was just a joke(I mean the leaving in this topic, the other one I was seriously considering it). I'm staying guys, granted those two weeks away were really great and all, I want to return to Vortex once again. I feel crappy for how I left, but you know one of my faults has always been my temper, not so sure if you guys have seen it over the net much except for then of course.

So here's what happened with me. As some of you may know the profiles have been a bit wacky, but mine was just continually being changed around and warnings were repeatedly being given out. Now this, although not such a big deal, was starting to get quite annoying, so I finally said screw it and left it at a WL1, that way I wouldn't have to tediously post that I had a warning, and mods wouldn't have to tediously take it off again. That was really my main problem here on Vortex(aside from some antics between me, Ryu, and MCX on the chatbox, but as I said, that wasn't so bad cuz I always had the cbox ban coming at me xD)

Then there's other sites, and real life that was starting to get to me as well. Everything just seemed to be ticking me off more and more and finally that locking of my topic was just my breaking point. It was like killing Krillen, or Android 16, I just broke and let it all out(granted this time Frieza/Cell were still stronger than me and thus banned me). But in all honestly I think I derserved that ban, had I been a mod I would have banned myself. I was personally expecting a longer ban than that, for starting a topic that was already posted and locked, and for my blatent display of flaming towards the mod/admin that locked my topic.

So all in all guys, I must say I'm sorry for what took place, and well I hope you can all forgive me and try to understand what I was going through. I'm going to try and get soem inspiration to type and/or sprite some more stuff because Albino Legend is getting dusty just sitting without any updates.

~Rav
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: I'm back guys, with an apology   I'm back guys, with an apology Clock10Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Welcome back, mate. I'm looking forward to seeing some sprites :3
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I'm back guys, with an apology   I'm back guys, with an apology Clock10Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 pm

You don't have to apology, there's no need for it, considering you didn't do anything.

Anywho, welcome back Gokan.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: I'm back guys, with an apology   I'm back guys, with an apology Clock10Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Thanks for the welcome back guys I'm starting to work on some things. Expect to see something real soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: I'm back guys, with an apology   I'm back guys, with an apology Clock10Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Well, at least you aren't Zone.

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back guys, with an apology   I'm back guys, with an apology Clock10

Back to top Go down

I'm back guys, with an apology

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1