DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

why did you guys ban me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
riku ramus
riku ramus

why did you guys ban me? Empty
PostSubject: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 1:16 am

im getting sick and tired of this. for the last time i am not MARKUS,im RAMUS, come on guys seriously, im just borrowing the dudes account intel i make my own, so stop calling me MARKUS or ROXAS and unban me plz. this is really silly,im his friend
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 1:25 am

Well, now that you put it that way, Tim, wouldn't an IP Ban be easier?
Back to top Go down
riku ramus
riku ramus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 1:29 am

whats an ip ban?
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 1:37 am

riku ramus wrote:
whats an ip ban?

Well, Its this Little Neat Thing that Admins can do And...What it does is Bands ur Ip address where u can't make another account. Isnt it just the Darnest thing?
Back to top Go down
riku ramus
riku ramus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 1:42 am

but why i havent dont anything
Back to top Go down
riku ramus
riku ramus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 1:48 am

seriously you guys cant just ban me for what he did
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 1:49 am

Well now you're double posting, and you've made three accounts so far.
Back to top Go down
riku ramus
riku ramus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 2:05 am

i didnt mean to double post and i didnt make three accounts markus did! for crying out loud
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 2:36 am

You don't know how fairly often we see this. Person gets banned, person's 'friend' comes in to supply the person with sprite sheets and such, 'friend' gets banned, 'friend' comes back after being banned claiming that he is not the person.
Back to top Go down
riku ramus
riku ramus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 am

first things first im not supplying him with anything. and i only made a another account to find out what happened to my first one
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 3:10 am

Of course you are not, because you are him. You already knew what you were banned for, you just took on this account to try and be innocent without going about the some-odd day ban.
Back to top Go down
riku ramus
riku ramus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 3:20 am

thats not true dude am not him for the last time!! why cant you just accept that, why is it so hard for you to realize im a different person!! jeez. and u were awarded most helpful? you arent being very helpful now
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 3:31 am

LilSkaterBoi wrote:
no what omg!!!!! stop criticizing my brother is banned i talked to the moderator please stop he is an idiot im not the bottom pick is his hes vinbin and i think he made two more accounts im matthew my brother's name is vinny

You sound alot like this guy, who was doing the same thing as you. I don't know how I got that award either, however i'm going to leave this topic alone now.
Back to top Go down
riku ramus
riku ramus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 3:35 am

so you wont ban me then
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 6:34 am

RSF - probably not. But chances are another mod will for the multiaccounting.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
NikoBelic999
NikoBelic999

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 am

He is just annoying, so just ignore him and ip ban him, we don't need him doing what he is here..
Back to top Go down
Est.1994
Est.1994

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 am

Just look at all of the previous accounts. If the IP Addresses match up..
BOOM! IP Ban!

But kid. If you're telling the truth, then why are you getting so worked up over this petty ordeal?
Quit the complaining and show us some god-damned proof.

With love,
Est.1994
Back to top Go down
riku ramus
riku ramus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 am

how many times do i have to say this im using his account. And how am i suppose to prove im me on site. i already told you im a different person, but then again you guys cant just believe its me by saying that Mad
Back to top Go down
NikoBelic999
NikoBelic999

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 5:52 pm

BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING! I will not believe someone that has repeatedly lied. "Friend" is he the one that lives inside your body?
Quote :
i only made a another account to find out what happened to my first one
LIAR.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10Tue May 18, 2010 6:18 pm

I have perma banned this account for now. I'll contact Jay about a IP ban being put into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did you guys ban me?   why did you guys ban me? Clock10

Back to top Go down

why did you guys ban me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1