DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I'm back from the dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InfernoLord
InfernoLord

I'm back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: I'm back from the dead   I'm back from the dead Clock10Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:35 am

Well yeah, I dropped off the radar over the last 5 months and I've finally decided to come back. To be honest, I lost interest in spriting back in Febuary due to my reliance on bases. That is one of the reasons why I left so abruptly. The second reason was working. Work took up so much of my time that I didn't have much freetime at all. I had no time to spend with my friends, play video games or do much at all. But now those two things are not going to bother me anymore. For starters, my schedule is more flexible which means I have more free time. Secondly, I've regained interest in spriting and will not rely on bases any longer. I'm going to try to do everything from scratch. That will make everything look more customized. I feel pretty damn good now that I've returned to this great site. And I'm not just saying that to make myself sound better. I really did miss coming here to sprite and such. Vortex really is an amazing site and I'm glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

I'm back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back from the dead   I'm back from the dead Clock10Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 am

Good to have ya back on board, bud. I look forward to seeing Inferno in all his badassness.
Back to top Go down

I'm back from the dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1