DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The Vortex PM Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tails
Tails

The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:17 am

Oh okay, well just thought i'd say it because Jay said someone in a group. My bad xD
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 am

Tails wrote:
I'd like to just pop in to tell you I'm in the editors and there's alot of people i can't pm.

You can send and recieve PMs but the people you send them too can't recieve them because they aren't in a group, once we've added a couple of users into the new pm group we should have good test data

I think once the person you can't send too is in the group they'll be able to cross communicate with one another... thats the theory anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:11 am

Jay wrote:
Although Luka, feel honoured that you were the first to try the system and you helped us crack it too Hee

ALSO: are you named after Luka from Chrono Trigger? awesome game... but I digress.

I am honored for my 15 minutes of fame as a mod.

I am named Luka cos my name is Lukas Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:11 am

Ok stevce i got your pm and when i click reply:
This or those user(s) do not wish to receive private messages : Seto Stevce

keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 am

try again Sinphos, I've added you into the test group (as well as Seto although I'm unclear if that was needed right now)
Back to top Go down
sinphos

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 am

Same thing came up as before.

Keep 'em coming.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 am

Ah that's awkward, we've hit a problem it would seem The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:17 am

Ok lets get to the point, I've mass enrolled everyone into the PM group now to see if it makes a difference.

I'd hate to have to go back to the drawing board again The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Jay wrote:
Ok lets get to the point, I've mass enrolled everyone into the PM group now to see if it makes a difference.

I'd hate to have to go back to the drawing board again The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Icon_redface

Hey, if we have to, it shall be done. I want to conquer this thing even though I can't do much as a mod.

I still think we're onto something with the groups.
As you said it's most likely a forumotion glitch we're trying to work around.

We also mustn't forget that some members may have their PM's intentionally set off, which would make things more confusing for us.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:22 am

Uhm.. Seto your PM worked except the fact that It says you do not wish to receive Pms so..
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:27 pm

AB, I can receive PMs, but can't PM ya' back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vortex PM Test   The Vortex PM Test - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Vortex PM Test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2