DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Gone for good yo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maverick
Maverick

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Just got a job, schools coming up, me and the girlfreind are trying hard to have our own place by november :/ so I wont really have anytime to vortex, what with working and going back iand forth and trying to support two people. (two for now, lets hope that doesnt change immediatly)

Idk, I've had alot of fun here, wasnt my first forum but definatly became a favorite, but I dont really have room for vortex right now, ive gotta grow up n shit, it sucks.

I'll miss some of you, the ones I liked anyways.

Blues
Bladey
Afro
Johnny Conroy
AB
Tardersauceclock
DEvilboy joe (dunno who the hell you are now)
Superdude(again...no idea)
Ish (hell youve been with me for a shit ton of different forums, never would have improved with spriting if it wasnt for you)
Didier, even though he's dead
Devons
Jay (he is awesome)
Nexus (most awesome, yes Jay he even beats you)

Probably a shit ton of others but I forget alot of you.

I've been a member, hell i was even staff for awhile on one of the old boards(i beleive anyway, been awhile) and I've gotten along with most of you, i think so anyways, even though im an insufferable ass most of the time. But I'll miss it.

As of august 2ndI'm officially done with vortex, probably for the forseeable future. Made a topic in sigs, please request, I'd like to leave a little bit of a legacy behind, that way you sunsabitches dont forget about me :p

Now, pretend to feel bad or I'll frickin stay forever.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T LEAVE
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Luka
Luka

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Maverick wrote:
Now, pretend to feel bad or I'll frickin stay forever.

Zone wrote:

DON'T LEAVE

And the academy awards for best actor goes to... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Maverick

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Zone wrote:

DON'T LEAVE

Thank you.

I still hate you, but I appreciate the effort.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 pm

The fact you listed my real name makes me feel special. I love you Mav, you've always been a good one. *Samurai Sword Salute* You earned it my brother, may you live with Honor.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Maverick wrote:
Zone wrote:

DON'T LEAVE

Thank you.

No, I'm serious.

Don't leave or I'll steal your Avatar and Sig and call myself Maverick2.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Zone wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Zone wrote:

DON'T LEAVE

Thank you.

No, I'm serious.

If you do that I'll gladly ban yo arse, forever. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Nexus wrote:
Zone wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Zone wrote:

DON'T LEAVE

Thank you.

No, I'm serious.

If you do that I'll gladly ban yo arse, forever. Seriously.

Oh... Don't leave anyway.
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Maverick

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
The fact you listed my real name makes me feel special. I love you Mav, you've always been a good one. *Samurai Sword Salute* You earned it my brother, may you live with Honor.

haha, thanks johnny.

Nexus, Officially love you.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Maverick wrote:
Vagrant_Samurai wrote:

haha, thanks johnny.

Nexus, Officially love you.

Awesome =3
Shame your not sticking around so I can get my name up on that list. Shame to see you go Mav but eventually everybody flies the Vortex nest... Except Angryboy, that guys gonna be here when he's ancient.
Back to top Go down
GanonDX
GanonDX

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Good bye man, you were a good vortexian.

Good luck with everything in life dude.
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Maverick

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks, and who knows, my life may take a horrible turn for the worst, girl will leave me, dog dies, lose my job, and my self-abusing drunken suicidal rampages might lead me back into the warm arms of vortex again.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Maverick wrote:
Thanks, and who knows, my life may take a horrible turn for the worst, girl will leave me, dog dies, lose my job, and my self-abusing drunken suicidal rampages might lead me back into the warm arms of vortex again.

You make Vortex sound like the home of utter degenerates and hopeless morons -looks at Zone- Fuck it your totally right.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Good luck glad u left this hell hole =) hope all goes well and such sad to see u leaving since u only really juts got back but anyway good luck with ur future life and such Very Happy
ps
u ever think of coming back as long as zone's here RUN
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Well Mav, I'm uh, not on your list, so I can't say I'll miss you now....

Nah I kid, now where's my goodbye speech I used on Rav...

OK... oh.. it doesn't apply to you, oh well:

To Rav Maverick;
I'm aware of the issues with your account and I'm looking into who is responsible, I will sort it out for you.

If you decide to leave so be it, do it for the right reasons, please don't leave because of the harassment of your topics and profile,
your a long-standing, committed and respected member of the Vortex, and its always a grim day when such a member decides his final days have come.

If you do leave though I wish you well with whatever life has in-store for you Gone for good yo Icon_wink

Just joking, but I seriously do wish you (Maverick) the best in the rest of your life outside of Vortex (real life exists?), and I hope you keep in touch with us now and then.

to Maverick, one of the greats *raises glass*

Nexus wrote:
Shame your not sticking around so I can get my name up on that list. Shame to see you go Mav but eventually everybody flies the Vortex nest... Except Angryboy, that guys gonna be here when he's ancient.
That's not what I heard... Gone for good yo Icon_eek *gets shot*
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Don't go Mav, real life is all a lie. Vortex is the only place where you can be Mav. Sweet, I'm on the list. Don't get shot while pursuing the house. *army salute*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Maverick
Maverick

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Lol nice speech Jay, never really talked to you or you'd probably have made the list.

I know afro, anytime i hear someone say Maverick in real life, ill get a little pain in my heart.

thats like, maybe once a year though so, idk.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Maverick wrote:
Lol nice speech Jay, never really talked to you or you'd probably have made the list.

No worries, I edited myself in Hee

I'm sad I didn't get the chance to talk to you now though Sad
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 pm

I also took the liberty of adding myself onto the list, gotta make use of these powers of mine afterall =P

Still sucks that your going to be going Mav and before my birthday aswell (August 9th HINT! HINT!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Nexus wrote:
I also took the liberty of adding myself onto the list, gotta make use of these powers of mine afterall =P

Still sucks that your going to be going Mav and before my birthday aswell (August 9th HINT! HINT!)

Yeah but it sorta sucks when we have to abuse our powers just to get on his list... we should edit his post and make him GAY! *

*don't do it Nex, it was just a joke

Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Jay wrote:
Nexus wrote:

Yeah but it sorta sucks when we have to abuse our powers just to get on his list... we should edit his post and make him GAY! *

*don't do it Nex, it was just a joke

I wasn't going to anyone >=/ -hits backspace- Gone for good yo Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Maverick

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Lol, I'll leave both of you on the list, i wouldnt want you to edit me gay
Back to top Go down
Edge
Edge

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 am

Nexus wrote:
Maverick wrote:

You make Vortex sound like the home of utter degenerates and hopeless morons -looks at Zone- Fuck it your totally right.

lol i pissed my pants laughing when i read that!

anyways -cough-
Maverick, sorry i didn't get to know you much, but you sprite with the best of them. Good luck on the house and life -slaps back-
Back to top Go down
http://dbzfs.4.forumer.com/a/lsw-sprite-sheets33_post2.html
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:12 am

Adios amigo. We didn't really talk much but Im glad now that I helped you with your final sheet a tiny bit haha

Enjoy life and all the best in the future, Mav.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Damn just when I got Photoshop back and was ready to show your ass up! Crosseyehappy

Well I know I'll probably see you again eventually... you have to come home sometime.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:07 pm

You will....always be remembered as the.....Epic spriter xD!!
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Even if you don't know me, I'll miss you babe.
Back to top Go down
Maverick
Maverick

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Lol, keep dreamin Ish. (actually If i ever do come back, im guessing you'll probably be way ahead of me, im gonna get rusty all over again)

So im expecting you to be making some kick ass sigs while I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:21 pm

This is supposedly your last day on vortex, so I just wanted to say goodbye real quick.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:26 pm

I am going to miss the shit out of you man. Facebook/email/etc., but keep in touch every so often.

/manlove
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Even though you didn't really me back then, or do now. I used to horde your sprites, as did I with other great classics.

Maverick, ya've been here on and off for almost 5 years now, and I know we'll await your return, just as we did Jay's, Nightmare's, Maistro's, New Saiyan's, Super Inferno's and many others. See you Space Cowboy.
Back to top Go down
devonsakamorai

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am

Take care man :{ . I'll surely miss you. Please come to visit at least, or keep in touch on msn. Best of luck to ya lol. We all have to grow up sometimes. It's for the best. Just never let that imagination die. *wave*. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am

Shit, bro, that sucks...I'll agree with Devons and hope that you come and visit once in a while or so. And I hope you enjoy whatever comes your way Y-Y
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Maverick
Maverick

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Yeah I'll be leaving in about an hour, good news is I got a call back from a security company about a potential job, three words, taze me bro.

So yeah, wish me luck on that lol.

Add me on facebook bluesy, for some reason my msn wont work.

Anyways, last post for the forseeable future, figure I should leave you with some advice.

Shake it more than twice and you're playing with it? nah I got nothin.

Bye guys.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Bye!

It's hard to say bye, it's always sad to see a Vortexian who's been here so long leave.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 pm

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I am now officially in a deep dark depression the likes of which Vortex has never seen.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 pm

RedDeadRSF wrote:
Even though you didn't really me back then, or do now. I used to horde your sprites, as did I with other great classics.

Maverick, ya've been here on and off for almost 5 years now, and I know we'll await your return, just as we did Jay's, Nightmare's, Maistro's, New Saiyan's, Super Inferno's and many others. See you Space Cowboy.
In my defence, I never actually announced I was leaving , a few times was just a case of waking up one morning and forgetting Vortex existed for a couple of months... it happens :suspect: the two times I announced it via a leaving topic were as April fools jokes... good times Crosseyehappy

I probably disappear for long periods of time the most out of most members, at least I use to anyway, so I wouldn't blame anyone for officially declaring me dead and burying me deep in the Admin graveyard.

Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Jay wrote:

I probably disappear for long periods of time the most out of most members, at least I use to anyway, so I wouldn't blame anyone for officially declaring me dead and burying me deep in the Admin graveyard.

Don't you worry Jay I've already got my shovel on standby.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 pm

And I'll be here in case anyone needs a sermon.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Lorezno wrote:
And I'll be here in case anyone needs a sermon.
As a Samurai-Wolf-Angel, I will stand next to you for symbolic purposes.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm

There's no need, Johnny. My shiny orange ass should be sufficient.

Although you're more than welcome since it is for symbolic purposes.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:26 pm

There shall be a great painting, it will have a shiny orange man in a white suit with his arms thrust towards the Heavens. And above him, a shiny white man with angel wings, a wolf tail, and a sword. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
There shall be a great painting, it will have a shiny orange man in a white suit with his arms thrust towards the Heavens. And above him, a shiny white man with angel wings, a wolf tail, and a sword. Very Happy

Love how I'm left out when it was my goddamn shovel that buried him.

Anyway, move it along Rez and Johnny. This is Mav's goodbye thread so lets not litter it with our crazed antics, we have a chatbox for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone for good yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good yo   Gone for good yo Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gone for good yo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1