DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Okay, you guys have gone too far.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Franklin
Franklin

Okay, you guys have gone too far. Empty
PostSubject: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:38 pm

I was first Andragon40, a newbie to all things forum and spriting. I got banned for trolling, perfectly understandable. Then I was Rad Fire, who didn't even exist for 3 days before being banned. Then it was Dewols, who sprited for a few months. Then I left Vortex for a while, and, when I came back, I got banned. Then, there was Zone. I tried to keep as far away from Andragon as possible, but then one day, you guys took your harassment too far and I got a little pissed; I explained that I was Andragon, hoping to get banned. A little later I had calmed down, but the damage was done. You would never treat me the same again. Sure I was Andragon, but I didn't do anything after this was revealed, I was just treated horribly. I asked you to stop, but I was just called a whiner and an 8 year old. You can't do that to someone and expect them not to retaliate. Shin and Ryu were the main causes of all my hardships here. I was just trying to start over, but you wouldn't let me, and you banned me just because you didn't think I could change. I tried to change. I tried hard to change. But you wouldn't let me. Ryu kept banning my accounts before I could change. I don't even see why he's a mod if he's so quick to use his powers. But now, I've even lost the only place where I still had a small hope of gaining a bit of respect. MY FORUM. Sanke left, and I couldn't run it myself. Ryu, don't ban me, and Shin, if you see this, fuck off, you don't HAVE to post.

Let me come back as Zone and give me a chance to change. I at least deserve a chance.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:54 pm

They gave you a chance as Zone, and they also gave you a chance when you revealed yourself to be Andragon, however you fucked that up when you made yet, another account and became Pivot King. If Jay has that kind of a heart to let you back in for a 3rd time, then that's on him, also Ryu didn't abuse his power, he was deleting your other account, he was doing what we do, unless you had absolutely valid reason to make that other account (Your other account getting hacked or something). SnakeX left your site probably because he didn't want to be associated with your attempts to come back, thus giving him a bad name, can't really blame him for that kid.

Also, sorry for my name, blame Jay for it.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Glad that I'm helping you become a man/ growing up.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 pm

I read that post, and all I seriously heard was CRAWLING.

If you want change, make an account called Obama. ; D

Now I normally WOULD ban you on the spot, but since AB wants to talk to you, I'll let him do that first.

THEN I'll ban you.

EDIT: Eh, forget that. I banned him, since AB is actually sleeping right. He'll make a new account sure enough though.
Back to top Go down
devonsakamorai

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:02 pm

It's funny, this is the same thing that happened to Danion... Don't you love history? >_>" Seriously this sets a horrible example. You as Mods should know how to handle this. If AB was going to speak to him don't jump the gun and pursue action. Half the comments here are extremely unnecessary. I really suggest waiting for AB... or Blues maybe... God knows.. >_>"
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Ryu what the hell? You know AB wanted to question him about why he's intent on trolling us.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 pm

He has made countless new accounts.
He has broken rules left, right and center.
He has been given multiple chances to do good and fly straight and has stuffed up every single one.

The mods are doing their jobs. Ryu did the right the thing.

All Ab has to do now is un-ban him and send him a PM talking about why he wants to be here so bad yet why he stuffs up every chance we've given him.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:17 pm

This is why I wanted the green-ranger name tag, not the blue-ranger one, but nooooooo, Blues might actually use his powers to settle issues and be an effectual good.... -.-;

Seriously, stop it. Just stop it. Its far from old now. Zonedragonwhoeverthefuckhecallshimselfnow has come back over and over. He's proven that he will continue to do so, despite what we do, as if it is a compulsion. We can, however, not bait him to do so.
No more mocking, trolling, or antagonizing posts are to be made about him. Let AB deal with him.

I'm giving out warnings like Halloween candy to anyone who pushes this issue further.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:21 pm

this is why i love you BL your so good at handling theese things
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Blues Light wrote:
This is why I wanted the green-ranger name tag, not the blue-ranger one, but nooooooo, Blues might actually use his powers to settle issues and be an effectual good.... -.-;

Seriously, stop it. Just stop it. Its far from old now. Zonedragonwhoeverthefuckhecallshimselfnow has come back over and over. He's proven that he will continue to do so, despite what we do, as if it is a compulsion. We can, however, not bait him to do so.
No more mocking, trolling, or antagonizing posts are to be made about him. Let AB deal with him.

I'm giving out warnings like Halloween candy to anyone who pushes this issue further.

How about instead, so nobody feels tempted I'm going to lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:26 pm

One last thing before lock:

The warnings don't pertain to this one topic.
Anyone who continues the trolling fest that's been going on since I got back, in any topic on the board, is getting slapped with a warning, pure and simple. Vortex has gone to shit and I've had it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you guys have gone too far.   Okay, you guys have gone too far. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Okay, you guys have gone too far.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1