DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Oh if only this were a real movie...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onis
Onis

Oh if only this were a real movie... Empty
PostSubject: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:30 pm

And if they wouldn't ruin it like most video game movies.
'Cause LoZ is awesome.

Last edited by Onis on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:43 pm

2 years old.
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:25 am

It's kind of cOLD in here...
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Goddam it >.>

*Onis feels bad nao.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:32 pm

I saw this like a year ago Onis, but I'm not gonna tear you down about it cuz it looked really good. I would have liked to seen more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Have you seen the Super Mario Bros Movie?

No, you don't want this to be real.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:49 pm

May I just ask why Onis was getting torn because the video is 2 years old?

We are all members of a site that is all about Dragonball Z! A show that ended years ago. So yeah, think about that for abit before you have a go at Onis about a 2 year old april fools vid.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Ryu wrote:

Never said I wanted it to be real. I said I would have liked to seen more. Nope haven't heard of a super Mario movie. And another point is that this is a real video, or a real trailer, it's just one for a fake never-going-to-be-made movie. If this was to be made into a real Hollywood movie it would suck. Like most movies based on games. But IMO fan based videos are usually pretty good.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Never said I wanted it to be real. I said I would have liked to seen more. Nope haven't heard of a super Mario movie. And another point is that this is a real video, or a real trailer, it's just one for a fake never-going-to-be-made movie. If this was to be made into a real Hollywood movie it would suck. Like most movies based on games. But IMO fan based videos are usually pretty good.

That is all.
Think the comment was made for me Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
GanonDX
GanonDX

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Ganondorf's beard is epic and so is this trailer.

I think I have seen it before but I'm not sure, honestly I wouldn't mind a movie being made out of this, if it were of the same quality.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Onis wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Ryu wrote:

That is all.
Think the comment was made for me Crosseyehappy

Well I took it as if it was for me. Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Nexus wrote:
May I just ask why Onis was getting torn because the video is 2 years old?

We are all members of a site that is all about Dragonball Z! A show that ended years ago. So yeah, think about that for abit before you have a go at Onis about a 2 year old april fools vid.

2 people = torn.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 pm

I guess because Shin and Yahn saw this a while ago it was completely irrelevant to post it. Please consult them if they have seen these old videos before posting again, Onis. You should know better. [/sarcasm]

I think that this movie in RL could do a lot better than the Super Mario Bros. movie did. The Super Mario Bros. movie was also made quite some time ago. You gotta remember though that the Super Mario Bros. movie was not completely faithful to the series. I don't seem to remember the rocket boots, 7ft Goombas and a fat lady in red tight clothing while playing the game.

With movies like Eragon and Avatar, it makes you think why they don't put at least half the effort or money into games like LoZ. They have a huge fan base that is always bulding thanks to new games and could do really well in the box office if they gave it a chance, imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh if only this were a real movie...   Oh if only this were a real movie... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Oh if only this were a real movie...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1