DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

dbz the android saga!! please read this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vegeku13
vegeku13

dbz the android saga!! please read this. Empty
PostSubject: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:05 pm

:) Hi guys I just came to this place because I decided to make a gif comic about the whole android saga so if someone woud like to help me here is what I will need:

-shaded sprite sheets from the android to the cell saga.
-some cool backgrounds too (from the saga duh!)
-and finally a cool gif animator that someone could give me please.

Well folks thats it, and if you want you could pm me the sheets or just post'em here.
thanks in advance Hee

Last edited by vegeku13 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 pm

YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!
I can help you animating. I use Microsoft GIF Animator.
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 pm

LOL sorry bob but I didnt knew that you tried that too.
btw I would really apreciatte your help!.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 pm

It was a joke, I didn't tried. I just imagined that and I know lots of people imagined that too. Also, join the Cbox or enter on msn if you want to talk about this. I really like to animate (or help) something.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

If you're looking for a gif animator, I'm assuming you have little to no experience animating at all...
I suggest you get some practice beforehand instead of expecting to figure it out and attempt something like this right away.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Onis wrote:
If you're looking for a gif animator, I'm assuming you have little to no experience animating at all...
I suggest you get some practice beforehand instead of expecting to figure it out and attempt something like this right away.

No; im not saying I dont know how to animate. the problem is that I have a gif animator but it kinda turn my png images to bad quality so thats the problem.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Download a program called. Giffy it lets you turn bmp's to gif's without missen up the colour. and then save your png's as bmps. After that use it to save them as gifs. Ta Daa It works for animator (:
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Mantos wrote:
Download a program called. Giffy it lets you turn bmp's to gif's without missen up the colour. and then save your png's as bmps. After that use it to save them as gifs. Ta Daa It works for animator (:
thanks dude means alot Hee
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 pm

i would also like to help ....i think...:)
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:19 am

Cody wrote:
i would also like to help ....i think...:)

Ok so what would you like to do for me then!?
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:03 am

I'll send you Some sheets....
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:04 am

ooh well so send me the sheets when you can! Hee
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 am

vegeku13 wrote:
Mantos wrote:
thanks dude means alot Hee

No probs bro
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 pm

That programme can animate PNG files (thanks Souleaterf)
http://www.benetonsoftware.com/Beneton_Movie_GIF.php
And here are all of the androids sheets that are on the vault:
http://www.4shared.com/file/h-_eEfjs/Andrides.html
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Bob wrote:
That programme can animate PNG files (thanks Souleaterf)
http://www.benetonsoftware.com/Beneton_Movie_GIF.php
And here are all of the androids sheets that are on the vault:
http://www.4shared.com/file/h-_eEfjs/Andrides.html

thanks bob!!
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Is there anything else you need?
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 am

Well I need some sheets.(shaded ones)
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 am

Of who. tell me and ill get 'em.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:16 pm

This is everything I could find of the android saga on the enchanced vault, hope this helps:
http://www.4shared.com/file/yp653bry/Cell_saga.html
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Bob wrote:
This is everything I could find of the android saga on the enchanced vault, hope this helps:
http://www.4shared.com/file/yp653bry/Cell_saga.html

Ok done and now Ill start the trailer for the comic.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Sorry for Dp but here I got a new banner for the comic hope you guys like it Very Happy!

dbz the android saga!! please read this. Comic_10
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 am

What you wanted.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kknl1vz6z5797rq
Buttload of Effects/BG's.
Back to top Go down
vegeku13
vegeku13

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Colonel Kinky wrote:
What you wanted.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kknl1vz6z5797rq
Buttload of Effects/BG's.

Thanks buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dbz the android saga!! please read this.   dbz the android saga!! please read this. Clock10

Back to top Go down

dbz the android saga!! please read this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1