DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Life is like a box of chocolates...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Life is like a box of chocolates... Empty
PostSubject: Life is like a box of chocolates...   Life is like a box of chocolates... Clock10Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:02 am

In case you didn't get the metaphor, it means I have too much shit on my plate-or, as the metaphor stated; too much in my box- To continue to be as active as I have with my sprites, and my editorial. I've already ditched out on some homework to sprite, not because I felt I had to for you guys, but cause I wanted to. I should continue to stay around the site, lurking, watching your every move, and posting here and there as I try to do.

I'll try to sprite and type whenever I get the chance and the motivation. :)

Well. That's about all folks, just thought I'd let you all know.

(as a side-note, does anyone even read Albino Legend anymore xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Skygrinder
Skygrinder

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of chocolates...   Life is like a box of chocolates... Clock10Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:40 am

As long as you're not going for good... (:
See you around ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of chocolates...   Life is like a box of chocolates... Clock10Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:44 am

Oh hell nah i could never just leave. Ive tried xD

But you know once you go vortex you cant go back.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of chocolates...   Life is like a box of chocolates... Clock10Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:53 am

Just a little update on my situation. I'm still just as busy, sad to say. But I will be on mroe than I have I've just been bored and haven't felt like it lately. I hope to be visiting the site a couple times a week. Most evidentely on the weekends. I don't know if I'll update Albino Legend for a while. Though during Winter Break I may type up quite a shit load. Or not.

That is all.

I can't believe this is technically a gravedig cuz its been 1 day over a month >.<
But it's not cuz its and update Hee
I love loopholes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of chocolates...   Life is like a box of chocolates... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Life is like a box of chocolates...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1