DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I am making a game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheShiznizel
TheShiznizel

I am making a game  Empty
PostSubject: I am making a game    I am making a game  Clock10Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:36 pm

well its actuly a game called Little Fighter 2 witch i edited and since got most (if not all) the sprites from DBZ VORTEX i whas wondering if i could somehow put it on this website (i whanna know what people think of the game)
its the first time im doing something like this and i dont know what to do to avoid P@SSING people off
Back to top Go down
Omega Jet
Omega Jet

PostSubject: Re: I am making a game    I am making a game  Clock10Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Yes. I think you can put it in the Video Game section.
Back to top Go down
TheShiznizel
TheShiznizel

PostSubject: Re: I am making a game    I am making a game  Clock10Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:15 pm

ok but im kinda new to the internet... i have no idea how to create a link or how to upload the game...can someone plz help an idiot out?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: I am making a game    I am making a game  Clock10Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:45 am

Put the game on a zip. folder and then go to 4shared.com and upload it there. That will create a link where we will can download the game.
Back to top Go down
TheShiznizel
TheShiznizel

PostSubject: Re: I am making a game    I am making a game  Clock10Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:58 pm

ok thanks guys, one more problem i havent given any credit to the spriters yet (and i fully intend to give credit) coz the game is still far from done, ive been working on it for 2 years.
not giving credit for the sprites is my reason for putting it on DBZ Vortex first
if im about to do something stupid PLZ stop me ASAP
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: I am making a game    I am making a game  Clock10Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Post it here and ask people to post if you must give credit to the person. Then you give credit.
Back to top Go down
TheShiznizel
TheShiznizel

PostSubject: Re: I am making a game    I am making a game  Clock10Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 pm

im gonna do the right thing and give the spriters their credit they desurve before i upload the game
you can expect the game to be available in Feb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am making a game    I am making a game  Clock10

Back to top Go down

I am making a game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1