DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Hey look, JoePierce is back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synth
Synth

Hey look, JoePierce is back. Empty
PostSubject: Hey look, JoePierce is back.   Hey look, JoePierce is back. Clock10Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:41 am

Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, JoePierce is back.   Hey look, JoePierce is back. Clock10Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:47 am

If you check the members that've signed on in the past 24 hours, then yes Joe was back.

It's been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, JoePierce is back.   Hey look, JoePierce is back. Clock10Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 am

Woah, I-
Okay.

I don't think Triplezman was at fault, I almost-post in gravedug topics all the time, but whatever. Just Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, JoePierce is back.   Hey look, JoePierce is back. Clock10Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Synth wrote:
Woah, I-
Okay.

I don't think Triplezman was at fault, I almost-post in gravedug topics all the time, but whatever. Just Saiyan.

That's pretty much it. I don't normally seek gravedug topics, but if it's at the top of the list, I just assume that some noob who hasn't read the rules won't go back 40 pages or so to find a topic that's two years old to gravedig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey look, JoePierce is back.   Hey look, JoePierce is back. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hey look, JoePierce is back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1