DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The Rise of the Grinning Madman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BelialHelvaghast
BelialHelvaghast

The Rise of the Grinning Madman Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of the Grinning Madman   The Rise of the Grinning Madman Clock10Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:09 pm

As Belial’s eyes opened, he was pissed. Words couldn’t begin to describe how angry he was. He had accidentally killed a few scientists at this base when his objective had switched to ‘Destroy this base at all costs’. One of the more jittery scientists had even shot him in the leg, and Belials leg had been repaired before they locked him back in stasis. He didn’t know why, but he was still awake. And his mission hadn’t changed. Slowly, Belials trademark grin crept across his face and he slowly forced his hand the door of his prison.
Power expulsion rate at 10 percent” He muttered quietly, his normal smooth British accent being distorted into his robotic voice. *The circuits in his arms kicked into gear, and his limitless reserves of energy pulsed through his hand and blew the door off its hinges. One unlucky soldier was struck by the door, throwing him to the floor. Belial leaped out of his stasis pod and grabbed the face of a scientist, and deadly black force rippled through his hand and turned the head into a bloody red pulp. He stepped to the soldier and delivered a crunching kick to this face, before picking up the gun he carried and shot the soldier between the eyes. He wasn’t proud of using such a mundane weapon, but his energy based weapons would have to take the sideline in this fight. Besides, I need them for the grand finale, Belial thought to himself, cackling madly. With a quick glance down the corridor he was on his way, his leg giving him no trouble. Every minute or so a gunshot would echo through the base as Belial found some more prey. Finally he discovered the entrance to the base and ran through into the light of the day. Two guards noticed him, but his reflexes were beyond those of humans, and he had already placed two well aimed shot into their heads. Belial threw the gun to the side and walked out of the base, circling it. He was sure they were around here, the way he could make his grand finale. Finally he discovered what he was looking for. The fuel source of the base, two enormous tanks filled with highly explosive energy. Belial grinned to himself. He liked explosions.
As Belial sifted through the ruins of the base he never dropped his grin.
Mission objective completed.” He stated with pride. His first objective completed, it felt good. He sat down in a burnt chair behind a burnt desk, waiting for his next objective. With a flash in his vision, he found it, the grin dropping from his face.
Standby... STAND-F**KING-BY!!!” Belial ranted, as his screams of outrage and colourful words of profanity echoed into the night sky.

W.C - 463
W.T - 463

Last edited by BelialHelvaghast on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error overloocked)
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Grinning Madman   The Rise of the Grinning Madman Clock10Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

As Belial stepped out of the base a sudden sound came roaring through and before he had a chance to react a black blur came across deflecting the projectiles sent flying towards him. Suddenly with extreme agility the blur came forth to Belial. The blur became clear and was that of a man or demon. Belial began to ask who are y.... then after being rude interrupted the mysterious figure says Don't expect me to save you again. Normally I'd stay out of others business, but if anyone was gonna die, It will be by my hands. The voice of the figure wasn't that of a human. It sounded like deep and rusty. This sound came to a surprise to Belial and struck him off guard.

W.C 125
W.T 588
Back to top Go down
BubbleChief
BubbleChief

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Grinning Madman   The Rise of the Grinning Madman Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Sorry for double post, but I checked this dude's account and he hasn't been on since December 29th, can I get my PL and go to another topic?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Grinning Madman   The Rise of the Grinning Madman Clock10Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Since you did put the effort into it, then yes you can. Belial doesn't get shit and you get 158 PL for your efforts.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Grinning Madman   The Rise of the Grinning Madman Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Grinning Madman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1