DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yahn
Yahn

Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Empty
PostSubject: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Recently, Shin was banned.

I'm sorry, and as much of a fan I am of Shin getting banned, I must ask WHAT THE FUCK.

When I got called a twit, I reported it, and then I get warned for spamming the notification board, while the offender (I forget who it was and I'm not going to check.) gets off without a simple warning, not even a Verbal Warning. Shin calls someone a twit and he gets banned.

Now, of course, "BUT YAHN, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE. THIS EVENT HAPPENED AFTER VORTEX'S NEW POLICY ABOUT ATTITUDE! WHEN YOU WERE CALLED A TWIT, IT WAS PRIOR TO THE ATTITUDE POLICY!"

Ohoho! Very clever, however, I expected such a response, and I believe I have a valid point. While the attitude policy was not in affect at the time when I was called a twit, if it was considered such poor attitude to get banned over, should the offender have at least gotten a warning for calling me a twit? Not only that, but when I reported the offender (once again, I do not recall who it was.), I was called immature and a baby for reporting someone for such an unoffensive word.

If it's so unoffensive to render my report seemingly pointless and spammy, why is it a valid reason to ban someone?

NOTE: (I'm not saying that I shouldn't have been warned, I will admit that I spammed it up a bit in that topic. That's old news, I don't care about that. This is about how the word twit isn't valid enough to report someone for, but then at the same time, is worth banning someone over.)

I would like an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Someone is abusing their power, thats the explanation.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:12 am

Freak of Nature wrote:
I agree with the F.o.n here and shin should have gotten a warning.Its not like he flamed andragon calling him "Bitch" "Fuck face" "Shit head" and what not.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:49 am

I believe this can be filed under "over-zealousness." I just got home from a long day at work, so I don't care what happened earlier. Shin's unbanned. Things have been talked over among the staff. I would hope this closes the matter.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:57 am

Wow, that was stupid.

Glad to see it was cleared up.
Back to top Go down
andragon40
andragon40

PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Freak of Nature wrote:
*cough*MCX*cough*
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 pm

andragon40 wrote:
Freak of Nature wrote:
*cough*MCX*cough*

*Cough*actually mitchio banned him, and with good intentions so I still <3 mitch, so shutthefuckup and learn the facts please before you go accusing people of doing stuff they didn't do kthxbai? *cough*
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Fortex wrote:
andragon40 wrote:
Freak of Nature wrote:
*cough*MCX*cough*

*Cough*actually mitchio banned him, and with good intentions so I still <3 mitch, so shutthefuckup and learn the facts please before you go accusing people of doing stuff they didn't do kthxbai? *cough*

So Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Fortex wrote:
andragon40 wrote:
Freak of Nature wrote:
*cough*MCX*cough*

Need a glass of water?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.   Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Rise Against The Power! Rebel! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! DRILL A HOLE THROUGH THE HEAVENS.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1