DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Rising from the dead.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Rising from the dead.  Empty
PostSubject: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 am

Quemon yelled as he started to rise from the dead. His bullet wound was gone but felt so weird and so alive. Quemon felt so much power in his vains that he couldn't hold it back and he started to transform into a white looking form with his hands becoming demon like and weird things started to come out of his head, plus his eyes went dark red. Quemon knew this happened because of the Devil so says to himself "I am now strong!!! I can kill toughs that were stupid enough to kill me!!! I am now a god!!!" as he starts to laugh. but Quemon still felt way to much energy to hold back even after his first transformation and started to transform again. He transformed into a bigger white creature with big abs, really big arms, really big hands, and his mind started to think of evil ideas. He started to think about blowing down the grave yard then blowing down the city. He thought his power could whip out a planet if he tried and also thought that the world would face its end by himself.

Quemon then looks back at the grave wondering who paid for his grave. He knew it wasn't his Unknown family and he sure as hell thought that it couldn't have been Ryan, Alex or even Shin so he wondered who would do that. Quemon said to himself about the who paid for the grave site "I might not know who did this but I do know that someone that went out of there way to do this probably stole from me my money or just wanted me to look like a joke." as he spits on his own grave to prove a point.

WC: 239
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:11 am

OOC: Thank you, BBB. Seems like you're one of the few who are trying to keep this place active. Also, edit your profile with your total PL. Confused what your total is. Also, if you're transforming post what transformation, the multiplier, and his current PL in that form.

Shin had sensed a power level skyrocketing in the city. Whoever it was, that person was flaunting it about just trying to draw attention to himself. He had just finished lunch at a local ramen shop, one of his favorite “cuisines.” Now, with a full stomach, he was ready to fight anything thrown his way. He took flight and headed off the direction of the power. It wasn’t hard to locate and soon Shin saw Quemon in his new, strange form.

Shin descended down to the ground, facing Quemon. “I hope you have a reason to flaunt your powers about. You’re disturbing this entire city.” The half saiyan told the human.

WC: 111
Total WC: 350

OOC: sorry its a bit short, I'm at school. My posts at home will be longer.
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:09 pm

OOC: Your welcome man. I would edit my profile with the total PL but I was told not to by Lore. The reason why he told me not to was because it broke a certain rule (If you want me to go into details let me know). TOTAL PL IN TRANSFORMATION: 19578

Quemon looked back seeing a man and says "Kid, you have no idea what I can do you." as he starts to laugh and rips his own grave stone out of the ground and starts to look at it then says "Have you ever seen a dead man walking? Do you believe in ghosts? If you don't then read this." and kicks over his grave stone which says:

Quemon
R.I.P.
He was a human being and as so much deserved as much respect. He lived a complete life and changed peoples life's forever.
:

which was obviously hand carved into the stone by someone. So he looks at Shin and says "I met the devil. We had a lovely deal... and it was worth it." as his eyes start to glow a even darker red.

OOC: It is fine man. I got work so I posted a little late. Still we might wanna talk in PMs about a saga but it is up to you Hee

WC: 136
WWC: 486
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 pm

OOC: Haha, sure. We always could use Ideas for events.

Shin staggered back a bit from the man’s power level. “If you’ve met the devil I don’t know how well of a person you are. I’ll give you one last chance. Power down and leave the city alone.” Shin said. He wasn’t one for conversation, but he wasn’t one for reckless fight either. He held out his palm and summoned his death scythe. It had grown larger than the last time, mostly due to Shin’s power up.

He eyed the man in front of him down carefully. He had never seen this man before, but he recognized the name. There was talk in the underworld about a man being shot in broad daylight by a gunman. That wasn’t too uncommon in parts of the city. The really amazing part is the man had survived for quite a long time even after being torn to shreds. Shin was now starting to wonder if this was the man he head so many rumors about.

WC: 162
Total WC: 648
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Quemon looked at the guy seeing him summon the scythe and says partly in confusion "Wait... No it cant be... It cant be angel boy..." still thinking that Ryan was the grim reaper. He looks back at Shin and says "I met the devil because of you." still thinking that Shin was Ryan. Quemon fists started to shake from pure angry he felt through his whole body as he looked at Shin with the thought [I am going to kill you.]

Quemon tries to calm down but the darkness inside Quemon wouldn't allow it. Quemon inched up every level he could and spat out "You think I am going to leave this town because you are death. I have beaten stronger opponents." as he stared straight at Shin expecting a fight to happen soon.

Quemon then thinks for a second and says "hmmm... I didn't plan on destroying the city but you gave me a great idea" as he smiles at Shin with a disgusting, corrupt smile.

WC: 167
WWC: 815
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Shin focused his Ki and suppressed it. “Sorry, seems your time is up.” Shin said, letting his Power level skyrocket. A thin white line of aura started to form around the half saiyan, which grew in size. Soon, the line became smoky around the saiyan and then almost fiery, engulfing him. The scythe grew and formed to accommodate the new power level skyrocketing from Shin

Shin Used Pseudo Super Saiyan!
PL x 2
Current PL: 14,802

“I warned you, now I won’t let you lay a finger on this city.” Shin said. He dashed forward at Quemon with a great speed, but soon disappeared; he had used his Shadow step ability. He teleported behind Quemon and preformed a vertical swing with his scythe downward…!

WC: 124
Total WC: 939
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Quemon felt as Shins Power level start to get higher and says "Wait... You can store power?" because he wasn't able to do that looking quite shocked and says "Wow how long was I dead for?" still trying to piece it all together in a little bit confused way. Quemon wasn't use to power levels or even transforming but what he was use to was surviving.

Quemon spat at Shin before he started to charge "It is my city! I can do what ever the hell I want with my city!" Then as Shin started to charge Quemon got ready for a frontal assault not expecting Shin to transport behind him. Quemon looks behind him hearing because he was looking around to see where Shin was and sees Shin doing a vertical swing with his scythe downward. Quemon try to block with his big ass arm but his arm ends up cutting into which causes him much pain. Though in doing so Quemon with his injured big ass arm grabs the scythe and pulls Shin forward to shot a Ki blast at his face hoping to hit him in the face or to humiliate him by blowing off his hair.

OOC: Hey I just wanted to show you what Quemon looks transformed. Dont read the PL or anything else on it: Rising from the dead.  RpgCharactertransform2

WC: 200
WWC: 1139
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 am

Shin felt his scythe connect and it also be pulled forward. He dismissed it as soon as it was pulled. No one but him touched his scythe. Shin quickly raised both forearms to protect himself from the blast. The explosion caused him to skid back and left his forearms burnt. Ignoring the pain, he extended his arm and drew his scythe forward once again.

The ruckus had made quite the crowd draw near the two. He quickly shadow stepped right into Quemon’s torso area an grabbed for his face, hoping to push him far into the air, so the people down below wouldn’t get hurt.

WC: 105
Total WC: 1244
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Quemon felt the kick to the torso and felt not much pain from that attack but just enough to notice. Then moved before Shin could grab a hold of him. Quemon then had a great idea now that people are surrounding him. Quemon grabs a hold of a women that looks like a nun and says "I win the fight either way. Rather one I kill you or two I morally hurt you from you even challenging me." planning on using the nun as a shield to just piss off Shin.

WC: 91
WWC: 1335
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm

"I wouldn't reccomend that if I were you. If I'm anything, I'm a man of my word."

Should Quemon look to his right, he would see Alex Calibur, all armored out and everything. He seemed very different, he seemed faster and stronger. But instead of the air being colder by coincidence, his presence of malevolance made the air go frigid cold. The fact that Quemon is already causing trouble is enough to make Alex's blood go cold. And when Alex's blood goes cold, bad people have a tendency to die. Painfully.

"Let go of the nun, and get out of town. You have no business being here anymore," Alex cocked his head as he said it, he didn't even have his gun out. In Quemon's case, he wouldn't even need his gun anymore.

Words - 133
Total - 1468
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 am

Shin was left in quite a pickle. The only move he had, the beast just parried and now he had a hostage. A sweat bead formed on his head and was racing down his face. It was about to fall until . . .

"I wouldn't reccomend that if I were you. If I'm anything, I'm a man of my word." Alex said.

Shin looked to his left and saw the arctic gunman again. The sweat bead dissolved back into his skin. ‘That was close.’ Shin thought to himself.

WC: 89

Total WC: 1557
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:56 am

Quemon troughs down the women and says to Alex "Hello there... scum." as he remembers that Alexs was one of the causes of his death. Quemon then spat to Alex "Stay out of this. This is our fight. There is no reason for you being here." as he makes sure to still watch Shin at the same time knowing that good guys don't play fare in this world.

Quemon knew Alex was strong before but was not sure if he got stronger. Though Quemon did know Shin was very powerful and knew if they both attacked him it would be the death of him if he didn't play it right. Quemon says to Alex "Damn you cant just leave me alone. Hey, where do I get a restraining order against you? You have stalked me for how long now?" as he crosses his arms and make a pissed off face.

Quemon backs up a bit trying because he is frightened that Alex and Ryan might double team him still but his foot hits a stone behind him. So he looks back for a second to see what his foot hit and sees his grave stone and turns back and asks Alex "Hey who paid for my funeral?" still quite confused who would even do that for him.

WC: 217
WCC: 1774
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 am

"That would be your mother...no, I'm serious - who else would it be?" Alex crossed his arms, "Two days after when I killed you, the woman came to me with...questions. She asked how you lived, how you died, how you survived. And so I was honest with her, but she did seem saddened. She admitted what I did was the right thing and that you grew to be a horrible person, but she also said that you did deserve a better life than the one you lived, and that she regretted for not being able to do it for you. She was a nice woman, harsh but nice, but I gave her my approval to have your body buried here."

Alex then drew his gun, eyeing between it and Quemon. He then remembered his training on Planet Vegeta, and what the immortal guardian said. Alex's energy could only flow one way, however there was a trick to it too. By creating a synch nexus between Alex's energy and his own inner being, he would be able to unlock a power greater than what he has ever known. He was able to accomplish it while he was unconscious, but what would happen if he did it while he was aware?

"I wonder, Quemon, what is a man but the sum of the life he's lived. What kind of nature is revealed when they not pull the trigger on others," He then pointed the gun at his own head, "but when they draw the gun on themselves? I've seen many blow their own brains out, but what kind of truth of themselves is revealed when they do? What kind of truth is revealed in mine? Let's find out together, now."

Words - 288
Total - 2062
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Quemon looks at Alex pissed off after what he said about his mother and yells at top of his lungs at Alex "YOU LYING ASSHOLE!!!!! My mother hated angry and me! My dad was 1000x worse! When they got rid of me she is the one that held me inside to bag!" as he started to get a darker red flared from his eyes and started to clench his fists.

Quemon then thought of an idea and says "Prove it to me that you saw her!.. What is her name?" as he gets looks around him and looks to see if she was in the crowd but couldn't even remember what she looked like.

Quemon was still acting angry from the last comment and then replies to Alexs second comment and says "There is no chance to live the sum of a life." then after Alex points his gun to his own head Quemon says "It show you are less of a problem to me... and what do you mean by together? I just came back I am not dieing again. Go ahead and kill yourself but don't you involve me in it." Quemon wondered if Alex was pure suicidal the hole time and thought [That makes sense... Why he killed a guy like me... He was jealous that I lived a full life and experienced hell before I even 18. That is why...]

WC: 233
WWC: 2295
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Alex grinned from underneath his hood, his power skyrocketing and causing the area to shake. With the events occuring, the civilians began to become freaked out by the earthquake and fled, leaving the three of them there. This was good - no civilian casualties means no paperwork for Alex. His body began to glow with a gold and icy blue light as the air began to become colder.

"You don't even know the half of it. You have no idea of what's to come, do you? Well, to be honest - I don't blame you. You killed Ryan, I saw his body and I sensed your energy from when you desecrated it afterwards. I'm afraid I cannot allow you to exist any longer for your sins. Ice - X, Cultural Paragon."

With that, Alex pulled the trigger, but yet nothing came from the barrel. But yet he wasn't causing a fluke, for a spiral of energy roared around him, consuming him in its vice. The sheer force was enough to cause the grass and the trees to ice over, becomming more like icy spikes than glass. The water in the fountains nearby froze over. It was starting to look more like North City than West City. When the spiral of energy faded, it revealed Alex Calibur in a new form.

The Arctic Gunman was bearing a more futuristic set of armor, being plated in black and embroidered and stylized in blue. His helmet changed as well, doning a more embroidered-style of plating. No one knew what he looked like under his armor, but even the Arctic Gunman didn't feel like finding out. He would probably end up looking like BlackStar or something badass like that.

"So tell me, Quemon, what do you think?" Alex asked, his voice sounding misty and supernatural from the transformation event.

OOC: Cultural Paragon - Alex's PL is now at 50200.

Words - 305
Total - 2600
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:44 pm

OOC: I turned Ryan into ashes.

While Alex started to transform Quemon says "Oh shit..." and felt as the air started to get cold and said "Damn why is it always cold?" so he runs to a store and "Weren't you going to kill yourself? What happened to that idea? What happened to you dieing?" as he starts to smile because he fells that energy and says "You know It has been a while. I think I would be considered a friend." trying to squeeze his way out of the problem .

Quemon trying to avoid the subject with Ryan says "So wait what happened to Ryan?" with a sad looking face thinking in his mind [I wonder what he would do if he found out I killed Santa]. Quemon then says "Hey I understand what you think of me and Afterlife has showed me the light. I am truly a better person but I still have my problems as like everyone else." as he thinks [Yeah I am so fucked]

Quemon says "Hey can you turn the temperature down a bit please? It would be very nice." still shivering from the cold and because of which Quemon goes back into the store he broke into and grabs some gloves, a hat, nice warm pants and and some hot coffee.

Quemon then says "You look pretty cool man" partley making a pun and also sounding nicer because he is afraid of dieing again when he just came back from the grave.

WC: 244
WWC: 2844

Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Alex then grinned, "You know, that's a great idea. I think the temperature should be turned down a bit more," Alex pointed his gun into the air, "You might remember this one - Ice 1!" Alex shouted as he pulled the trigger on his sawed-off TCJ modified.

A large bolt of ice energy fired off into the sky, soaring into the darkness and out of sight. All Alex could do is pray that the flare goes off or things will end up being all the more difficult. If it works, then not only will he and everyone else be doused in a blizzard but any ice or wind moves they have will get a whopping 50% boost.

Words - 116
Total - 2960
Back to top Go down
RPG Machine
RPG Machine

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:10 pm

The member 'Lorezno' has done the following action : Dices rolls

'Successful?' :
Rising from the dead.  Yes
Back to top Go down
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Quemon felt the cold and knew there was only one way out of it which was his Solar Flare. Quemon yells "Fuck You" and uses his Solar Flare to blind everyone while he runs away. Quemon fought a good fight a knew he was done for the day. Though he did want to now also hunt down Shin for the hell of it.

Though running like he did hurt his dignity he didn't care because he didn't want to die again. He came back to kill other decent fighters that were lower then himself.

WC: 94
WWC: 3054

[Left the topic]

Last edited by beastboybrown on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Shin watched as the tension rose between the two. Suddenly, Alex placed the gun to his head, which confused the hell out of Shin. ‘What the hell is he planning?” The, as if Alex answered Shin’s question, power erupted from the arctic gunman. His power level skyrocketed. Shin was too busy being overwhelmed by Alex’s new power level to notice Quemon breaking into the store.

Soon, the gunman did what he had done back on Pluto. He shot into the air and it delayed there for a second. Soon, a mist started pouring from the bullet fired as it hovered, covering the whole area in frigid cold temperatures. Shin readied his scythe, they had been a tag team before and Quemon was about to be made a Grand French Swiss Cheese, diced up nicely into squares by Shin’s scythe.

The solar flare didn’t affect Shin too bad, as he was wearing a mask and was looking at Alex instead of Quemon. Still it blinded him, and he prepared for the worst. He flew up into the sky to get a vantage point of where Quemon may have run too.

WC: 189
Total WC: 3243
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:06 pm

OOC: Shame that Solar Flare doesn't work well on tinted lenses. In Alex's case, his helmet visor has some very illegal-ass window tent. Seriously, if he was a car, he would be rolling probable cause.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Flare

BIC:

Alex watched as Quemon caused the area to be just a bit brighter by Alex's perspective. Fortunately for Alex, he was unaffected by Quemon's solar flare. If he was't wearing his helmet, then he would have been blinded for sure. But now wasn't the time for fortitude for avoiding eye rapeage. It was time to kill some mutants.

Alex grinned as he gave chase to Quemon, sprinting across the icy ground and stone. Alex's influence was grasping at the area of the city to where that it was now a Winter Wonderland. The Arctic Gunman, with his superior...everything, reappeared right in front of Quemon, gun pointed right at his face. Alex was a super soldier, he was trained for this, he was given powers for this, he was born for this - to vanquish evil wherever it may lie.

"Now just where do you think you're running off to?" asked Alex, "We were just starting to get along so well, you know with me turning you into a margarita and everything."

Words - 171
Total - 3225
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 pm

All right, I guess everyone each gets 1000 PL apiece. Shin gets an extra 225 since Quemon rage quit XD.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising from the dead.    Rising from the dead.  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Rising from the dead.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1