DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview 2 - The Phantom in Your Closet Has Returned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Tails

Interview 2 - The Phantom in Your Closet Has Returned Empty
PostInterview 2 - The Phantom in Your Closet Has Returned

Being the first interview of my career, chaos ensued.

PhantomAForce joined the chat.
Afrolicious : Raddaaaaa rada...
PhantomAForce : Nom
* Afrolicious wags finger
BubbleWarrior : phanny, your server gots some massive lags going on
PhantomAForce : It does?
BubbleWarrior : onis got stuck xD
PhantomAForce : Let me reset.
PhantomAForce : Interview :3?
BubbleWarrior : sure
BubbleWarrior : So Mr. :3, how did you manage to escape from squishy face prison?
PhantomAForce : Whut progrum?
Yastas : .
BubbleWarrior : wut? o.o
PhantomAForce : ...Wait whut
PhantomAForce : Well
PhantomAForce : It was not an easy task
BubbleWarrior : Now you're just confusing both of us
PhantomAForce : My wallet seems quite a bite lighter
PhantomAForce : bit*
BubbleWarrior : I'd love to have my wallet bite lighter. Damn thing is always on me for not feeding it enough moneyz >.>
BubbleWarrior : Oh right, i forgot to put my interviewer uniform on.
Onis : .
* BubbleWarrior dresses up nicely in a flaming orange dress :3
BubbleWarrior : So Mr. Phanny, how did you come about in my world? >;o
LanceMaster : Onis
LanceMaster : I know u is sheeting
LanceMaster : and I demand to see it >.<
BubbleWarrior : You damn chillen, get out my interviewing room >.<
PhantomAForce : Me so confused D:
BubbleWarrior : Let's take this elsewhere farmer Joe
* BubbleWarrior leaves to new room
PhantomAForce : Where too?
* BubbleWarrior comes back.
BubbleWarrior : O.o
BubbleWarrior : Next door?

Tailsx: Allright, now that we have peace and quiet. Welcome to the interviewee's chair Phantom:)

PhantomReiji: Whyyyyyyyyyyyy thank you. Don't mind if I do.

Tailsx: I do D:<
Tailsx: Just use the cushion if you insist on sitting
Tailsx: Just set this place up, brand spankin new :3

PhantomReiji: .......Fine.

Tailsx: And so we begin. Of course the first question must be how and when did you originate into Vortex's community?

PhantomReiji: Whoo, that was a bit of time ago.

Tailsx: Got any dates in that memory?

PhantomReiji: I joined vortex in January of 08? Maybe it was 07.
PhantomReiji: I was recruited by "BlackStar" or "DragonLip". Before we came to vortex, we were animators, mainly using the program pivot.

yas: .
Tailsx: Hmm, as I recall, exco was made in April of 08, so possibly 08
yas has been banned by Tailsx.
Tailsx: Damn straight

PhantomReiji: There was a nifty little feature that allowed the program to import and animate sprites. One thing lead to another and boom. Vortex members.

Tailsx: It seems we all usually come about that way xD
Tailsx: Walking down the road, and BAM
Tailsx: A truck
Tailsx: Speaking of trucks, what's your favorite custom among vortex?

PhantomReiji: Oh wow that's a tough one. I'm a fan of Axxon's style and characters, but I'll have to say my favorite custom is Blizzard by Onis. His newest revamp is amazing.

Tailsx: Blizzard is indeed amazing. *starts to melt thinking about him*

PhantomReiji: Ha. Play on words.

Tailsx: By any chance, do you think you have any customs of melt-worthy properties?

PhantomReiji: Well, Reiji is my favorite custom . His bros Daisuke and Raijen come right after him. After that comes Kazuki, the blue fire elementalist. Last, but not least, is Shin, the half Saiyan- Noblesse.

Tailsx: Hmm, off the top of my head, I can only remember Reiji and Shin, but I'm sure I've seen the others

PhantomReiji: I've done many more revamps for Reiji and Shin than I have my other customs :3

Tailsx: Shall we see some tiny pixels of them today? :3

PhantomReiji: Haha, most of my sprites can be found on my Deviant Art page at http://phantomreiji.deviantart.com/

Tailsx: Easy publicity I see. Use that system >:D

PhantomReiji: Indeed :D

Tailsx: Well as I'm sure everyone knows, you are an artist. And something about your new art school being rose from the ground with Gale prowess?

PhantomReiji: Indeed, I'm trying to open the door of opportunities to vortexian as well as improving myself. With summer coming up soon, I hope to have a lot of activity running through the general graphics forum :

Tailsx: Sounds great! It's always a good thing to learn how to draw. Let's that creativity out of us.
-Minutes of silence-
Tailsx: >.>
Tailsx: <,<

PhantomReiji: Haha, indeed. With spriting, you do have to think very limitedly, not being able to e your imagination to its potential... but with drawing, the door is thrown of its henges and a new world of imag...

Tailsx: Umm, did I break it? O.o

PhantomReiji: Hit the character cap xD

Tailsx: Seems like you broke it XD

PhantomReiji: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
PhantomReiji: I got the loot :3

Tailsx: Da what? o.o

PhantomReiji: Da loot :3

Tailsx: Sure. We'll just go with that:)
Tailsx: Art school. *Poke*
Tailsx: That means tell me moar about this concept o;

PhantomReiji: Art school. We draw from life. We create from creations. The world is our canvas, our blood is the paint....wait....no, wrong interview for that.
PhantomReiji: The art school will focus on drawing from life. Though this will be hard since I will not be able to personally instruct the student hands-on, I'll try my best to encourage drawing somethng infront of
PhantomReiji: The student rather than something from a picture.
PhantomReiji: The beginner school will start with learning to create contours and keeping proportions in check.
PhantomReiji: They will earn to draw loosely. VERY loosely, and will learn how to tighten up these drawings into masterpieces.
PhantomReiji: I'll also drill in their heads to PRACTICE. Practice makes perfect and in this case, the best artists.

Tailsx: Sounds like a wonderful place. Tell me more father :rly:

PhantomReiji: Haha, I will!
PhantomReiji: In the intermediate school, we will focus on value and the creative side of the arts.
PhantomReiji: I will help explain the visual library teachings of Concept Artist Feng Zhu. As an intermediate artist myself, I will also be heavily participating in this class.
PhantomReiji: We'll learn to take the basic shapes and designs of a snake,bird, and a reptilian creature and make that into a large, badass dragon >:3

Tailsx: Looks like ill be jumping into the beginner for sure O.O

PhantomReiji: Haha :3

Tailsx: I'd love to draw dragons, but I have very loose structures when drawing o;
Tailsx: Switching from graphic art into writing art, how do you do in rpgs?

PhantomReiji: Usually, I am a fan of RPGs. I've played as several characters in the past from Koku, Shin, Kazuki, and my favorite and most used character, Reiji.

Tailsx: Have you ever outlined their past and molded them into a complete character as it seems most vortexians end up on doing one day?

PhantomReiji: Unfortunately, due to the authority in these RPGs, there tends to be favoritism and foul play...
PhantomReiji: I have done so with Reiji and Shin.
PhantomReiji: Hell, even Koku.
PhantomReiji: Their stories don't change much from RP to RP, since the stories they do have; I like :3

Tailsx: I feel ya
Tailsx: So the final words for vortex?

PhantomReiji: Join the art school, or I will kill you... I haven't spent much money on red paint or zombie props recently :3

Tailsx: Well at least that means the creepers won't come for those nice everythings:)

PhantomReiji: Haha, Indeed :O

Tailsx: Well that wraps up this mystery into a delicious bagel. Now get so I can't make this room sparkly clean for my next victi...I mean guest :3

PhantomReiji: Ah D:
PhantomReiji: /me runs

Tailsx: >:D
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html