DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anime Review: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

Anime Review: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai! Empty
PostAnime Review: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Good evening! Hello again, this time I'm reviewing yet another *harem! Well, it's kinda toned down as the guy is 17 years old and the girls are 14. The title is Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai! or MY LITTLE SISTER CAN'T BE THIS CUTE! Lengthy title if you ask me, so I just call it OreImo or My Sister.

I found this anime while browsing at a blog. It's a relatively good anime, something everyone can relate to. Even if you don't have a sister or the opposite. An incest anime without the sex and the love is replaced by a brother-sister love.

It's centered around the distant relationship of the "Super Average" 17-year-old Kyosuke Kousaka and his 14-year-old beautiful, *Otaku, perverted and "*tsundere" sister, Kirino Kousaka, and how they try to know each other despite not communicating for many years even though they're at the same place. The only communication they go through is "Tadaima!" or "I'm home!" in English.

The story starts with the male protagonist waking up. Well, got woke up by his sister. He grabs her and it turns out that it was a dream.

Later on, he and she would bump, and Kyosuke finds a magical girl anime and does not know who owns it. Much to his surprise, the content was not the show but an *eroge. Dinner had passed by and Kyosuke learns that it's Kirino's stuff. Then, Kirino brings him to her room and finally leaks out the huge stash of little sister eroge she had been keeping from them until now. She is an avid fan of those themes and is an Otaku.

The story progresses as Kyosuke and Kirino build up their relationship with some struggles and new friends along the way. Examples are Kirino becoming a novelist and continues her modeling. While Kyosuke, becomes Kirino's slave-like brother and develops brotherly feelings for her.

Even though it's a harem anime, there's not much *ECCHI scenes to expect. If they were to do that, the show would be canceled and it will be branded as a *lolicon/*siscon *hentai. The anime progresses much like a romance anime, as Kyosuke always defends and helps his sister, even if he has to get punished, become a laughing stock, addressed as Sexual Harassment *Senpai/*Onii-Chan, anything! All of it just to fulfill her needs.

Every episode has a different approach and different moments to look forward too. Some scenes make you cry, make you laugh and lastly, get you turned on. Hehehe... DON'T JUDGE ME! Why would you want your little sister playing an eroge BESIDE YOU?! That's insane, but cool.
Very Happy

The art was great, as it captured my heart instantly and made me explode with their cuteness. CUTENESS OVERLOADDDDDDDD!!!!!!! Just looking at the characters, you can already say that this one has this personality and this one with this personality. That's supposed to be a negative thing, but in this type of anime, it can be applied.

The music was limited to OST's and the Irony by ClariS. But it's enough for a 15 episode anime. I really enjoyed the anime a lot, and yes. I like Ecchi, Harem and sisters. BUT I'M NOT PERVERTED. It can be continued, as it lacks depth.

Overall, I really like it. I like the pairing, the story, the scenes... Everything.

TERMS:

Ecchi - Mildly Erotic.
Eroge - Japanese Erotic Game.
Harem - Term used if an anime has more female characters than male.
Hentai - Erotic or Perverted.
Lolicon - Erotica anime, anime pictures and manga that feature young girls.
Onii-Chan - Big brother.
Otaku - Someone addicted to anime.
Senpai - Addressed to someone in school who has a higher year level than you.
Siscon - A person with an unusually strong and probably sexual attachment to their sister.
Tsundere - Ironic loving affection.
Back to top Go down