DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anime Review: Another (Written by Gath)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Tails

Anime Review: Another (Written by Gath) Empty
PostAnime Review: Another (Written by Gath)

Breaking away from all the funny things and harem, my cousin offered me to watch this anime called "Another." Curious, I told him to make a copy on my flash drive as I'm gonna watch it. Fortunately, it didn't take much space. But there was something else. He told me to watch it at night.

I was very impressed with the art. It had well-drawn characters and the best CGI rendering yet. The anime was just published recently; it started in January and ended in March. All in all, it has twelve episodes and has an OVA currently in production. And so, yes, I watched it at night. I started at six sharp in the evening and finished it all at twelve.

The anime will make you use your brains as it will test how much you can do as a detective. The plot is very complex, as it was always present during the anime. As I told you, I broke away from the harem and funny scenes to much more dark ones like this. Oh, by the way, it's also gory.

This anime shows a strange phenomenon known as the "Curse of Class 3," where every school year, students in Class 3 die month by month. It's generally a sci-fi anime but also shows horror. The anime took place in 1998, 26 years after the first tragedy that seemed to start the curse. It all started as Misaki Yomiyama, honors student of the Batch 1972 Class 3, died in a house fire, including his family members.

His classmates were so shocked that they continued to believe that Misaki was alive, as they still left his desk in their classroom. Shortly after they took a class picture, they saw the dead Misaki in the class picture with his deathly pale skin, and he was smiling with them.

Going on to the current timeline in this anime, Koichi Sakakibara had just transferred from Tokyo to Yomiyama. He transferred to the school of Yomiyama North. He was oblivious to the fact that his class is the very one that was cursed. Class 3. He befriends a pale girl, whose name is Mei Misaki.

As deaths piled up, they tried to unravel the mystery and to finally put an end to the meaningless curse that took their friends' lives. The only solution was to send the dead back to the dead.

The part where I covered my fuckin' eyes.

Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html