DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Path of Rowan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strife
Strife

Path of Rowan. Empty
PostPath of Rowan.

Rowan's Path to Power: Part one

He vaguely remembers the detail on the faces of his attackers, but that's the only thing he remembers. After being brutally beaten by the slender man dressed in all white, with his two bulky counterparts, it seems that his memory has been wiped. He has no memory of any people in his life, but the lessons and abilities are still present. The only thing he remembers is his name.
--------

Rowan walks out of an illuminated dome shaped room to find himself on an obviously unrecognizable area.
"Damn, I'm hungry," he thought as he began scavenging the trash cans outside of the building for food. That's when the man in black came to him.
"I need your help." The man said placing his hand on the shoulder of Rowan.
"Help with what?" Rowan asked as stepped back, causing the man's hand to fall back to his side. The man then explains to him how he wants to recruit him, how he wants to end a war, and that he was the only one who could do it. Rowan steps away dumbfounded and confused. He starts to run and doesn't know if the man is chasing him.
"The offer's still on the table! When you change your mind, just say the word and i'll be there!" The man assures Rowan as he runs full speed out of the town.
--------

Out of breath, Rowan knows no one could have caught up to him. As he looks around, he notices different surroundings in the area he has stopped in. He's outside of a forest and looks at the green terrain on the opposite side of him. He looks up and see's that dawn is beginning to come. He hears a noise in his gut, and knows he won't be able to go much longer without food.
"We'll have your crops by tomorrow, just give us time! Please!" Said the voice of an old man. "Just don't take my daughter away, she's all I got left."
"I'm not from here, is there a problem? I can assist if you need my help." Rowan replied to the man that seemed to be at least 60 years old and the daughter who looked around 25. Rowan himself was 25 also, but he did not know that. The two stared at him and smiled a wicked smile at each other.
"Papa, he doesn't know anything! We can turn him in, and we'll be fine for two to three months!" she carefully whispered into her father's ear. Rowan sensed something strange but didn't think twice about the phone call that they were making. Shortly after, a large craft came down and soldiers flew down surrounding Rowan.
"Stop! You will be taken in and examined by our top men. Come with us quietly, or we will kill you!" A soldier dressed in an all white battle armor, with a white ribbon on his chest, promised him. Rowan knew he was in trouble but that didn't phase him.
"You want me? Come get me!" he said, firing a ball that seemed to be made of pure light at one of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down