DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Obito makes his apperariance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuna
Tsuna

Obito makes his apperariance Empty
PostSubject: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:38 am

Don't know if this is the right section but yeah here is proof http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/454/17/
"It will be usefull for my right eye and arm" hmmm? sounds like obito does it?
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 am

but obito would not have an left eye then hmmm
and why does he look so old aswell............so it cant be him
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Its Danzo, the Hokage of Konoha...kinda obvious.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Okay, Danzo is the guy who was in charge of the ANBU right? It's been a while since I've read?
He's definitely not Obito.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm

GUYS OBITO is DEAD. Just admit it kakashi has gone to his grave all the time and nothing suspicous happened anyway Obito is just dead unless Orichmaru got his body and transfered into another body and Danzo is Obito. That might be it but sofar Obito is dead.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Kakashi is alive Kane, he was brought back to life after Naruto talked Nagato around to ending the battle causing Nagato to sacrifice himself and resurect all those Pein had killed.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Ummm Nexus I know im talking about Obito i said kakashi has gone to Obitos grave all the time thats why his late. Don't you watch/read some episodes on the first series. and Nexus I am ahead of most of you guys ok.
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:48 pm

NO i actually am i read the most rcent one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Obito, as much as I love him, is dead. Deal with it.
(From what I understand) Pein steals his victoms souls, so when they were killed by him, he was in possession of their beings. So when he died, Pien returned the souls.

I need to go back and read Naruto again, It's been so long since I quit.
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Your right Obito wouldn't have his left eye... HE WOULDNT HAVE THE LEFT SIDE OF HIS FUCKING HEAD EITHER. He was essentially dead when the rocks fell on him, he had minutes till he was going to die. Guess what happened after that. MORE ROCKS. Obito is deader than the deadest character ou can possibly think of.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Zeke Yasuki wrote:
NO i actually am i read the most rcent one Very Happy
Dude I read the one on the top post yersterday before Tsuna made the thread so deal with it lol.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 pm

This is getting out og the main point even though the original point was stupid since as Tardy pointed out rocks and more rocks = dead Obito.
The person in the link is obviously Danzo because he has three Anbu with him and he is wearing Hokage attire since he was just made Hokage of the Leaf rubble pile and the fact he is missing an eye where Danzo is missing one.

DONE AND DONE.
so lock it already.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Since this topic is basically about Danzo, this is a theory I came up with while reading the manga

Obito makes his apperariance DanzoIsMadaraTobi
Back to top Go down
http://www.simetra666.deviantart.com/
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 pm

It's been revealed that Tobi is actually Madara Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
It's been revealed that Tobi is actually Madara Uchiha.
I know that, my theory was that Madara/Tobi is actually Danzo as well. Kind of like he is trying to take Konoha down from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 pm

No just Madara. Tobi is dead.
That theory is possible, but unlikely, as Tobi would have to be able to be all of the fucking place at the same time. He's not Minato Namikaze, he's not that good.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
No just Madara. Tobi is dead.
That theory is possible, but unlikely, as Tobi would have to be able to be all of the fucking place at the same time. He's not Minato Namikaze, he's not that good.
I justthought about it because before the meeting to choose the new hokage Madara said he had "business to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 pm

-facepalm-

Oh come on that guy cant be obito for crap

Tobi/Madara are the same person. -_-

and i highly doubt Tobi is danzo especially if he sent sasuke to kill him
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:00 am

Only one thing I can say: ITS A FUCKING MANGA,GET THE HELL OVER IT!
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:41 am

Yukairon wrote:
Only one thing I can say: ITS A FUCKING MANGA,GET THE HELL OVER IT!

Perfect example how kids act now a days to their elders.

Obito makes his apperariance 051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:21 am

Mistah_Jayden wrote:
-facepalm-

Oh come on that guy cant be obito for crap

Tobi/Madara are the same person. -_-

and i highly doubt Tobi is danzo especially if he sent sasuke to kill him

Allow me to translate into my terms of speaking Jayden!

Ahem Tobi is totally Danzo, i mean they move so fucking fast dont they? When Tobi uses his Sharingan and told Kisame he was their leader (Mandara) He was jking lolz

So in search of further shenanigans, he sent Sasuke to kill Himself playing the role as Danzo, for lulz. Makes perfect sense? I know right

WHAT ARE YOU!? FUCKING STUPID!!(Not you Jayden.)
Back to top Go down
Aminotaurus

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:11 am

i think Simetra is right Tobi/Madara is Danzo he is older then the village older's he was there when the first hokage was a life and he was there when the fourth hokage was a life
he can move fast really fast http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/04/
Tobi/Madara Danzo look the same
he could send Sasuke to kill the other kages
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:17 am

Aminotaurus wrote:
i think Simetra is right Tobi/Madara is Danzo he is older then the village older's he was there when the first hokage was a life and he was there when the fourth hokage was a life

WhoWhereWhy? wrote:

So in search of further shenanigans, he sent Sasuke to kill Himself playing the role as Danzo, for lulz. Makes perfect sense? I know right

WHAT ARE YOU!? FUCKING STUPID!!

I rest my case.

Also, Tobi would be in his late 20's or early 30's, not his late 50's.
Back to top Go down
Trrnc_williamson
Trrnc_williamson

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Aminotaurus wrote:
im sorry. but danou isnt tobi/madara. the thing tobi wears on his face is a mask. plus, danzou isnt an uchiha. u would think the would show some sceens of him with a sharingan. and even if it was obito, he may have lost his right arm and eye, and kakashi has his left eye.
danzou has his left eye and the right side of his body. therefore, madara and danzou are completely different.
Back to top Go down
Aminotaurus

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 am

how do you know if danzou isn't an uchiha
tobi/madara isn't obito but he could be 50/50
danzo is covering is right eye tobi is covering is left eye
his left eye can be an implant
and danzou right side is damage
if pain can heal the all villiage i think he can heal danzou body
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 am

Because Obito isnt that old, he is in his 30's, like Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Aminotaurus

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:17 am

i forget is age :oops:
Back to top Go down
Trrnc_williamson
Trrnc_williamson

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Aminotaurus wrote:
1) tobi isnt obito
2) tobi has his right eye.(danzou doesnt have a right eye or a right hand.
3)pain(nagato) only healed the people in the village who were killed. even if he heal the people who were injured, danzou didnt get injured in the fight with the six paths, so he wouldnt be healed. and pain cant put your arms back to your body again.
and in the last chapter, he has to find kabuto so he can use orochimaru's test to get another arm and his RIGHT EYE. tobi already has both of his arms and his right eye. he doesnt need orochimaru's experiments.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Trrnc_williamson wrote:
Aminotaurus wrote:
1) tobi isnt obito
2) tobi has his right eye.(danzou doesnt have a right eye or a right hand.
3)pain(nagato) only healed the people in the village who were killed. even if he heal the people who were injured, danzou didnt get injured in the fight with the six paths, so he wouldnt be healed. and pain cant put your arms back to your body again.
and in the last chapter, he has to find kabuto so he can use orochimaru's test to get another arm and his RIGHT EYE. tobi already has both of his arms and his right eye. he doesnt need orochimaru's experiments.
He is correct ding!ding! ding!lets see what you've won ....nothing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:48 am

[quote="General Grievous"]
Trrnc_williamson wrote:
Aminotaurus wrote:

tobi already has both of his arms and his right eye. he doesnt need orochimaru's experiments.

He is wrong correction
Tobi has pins on his right side
remeber wen he first joined the Akatsuki
we se pins and a connected to his right side
however i think Danzo is Madara's brothe the one he so called killed
because

1)he was there wen the 1st was alive
2)maybe because Danzo wanted Itachi to get revenge for Konoha segregating the Uchiha clan from everyone else
3)he see sasgay as a hiderance in his plan to get what his brother stole from him(his eye)
4)Madara told SASGAY that Danzo wanted Itachi to do somthin(cant memba at this point but i wil soon)
but Madara told himto kil the Uchiha clan maybe because they were saying how Madara gave them a bad name
Back to top Go down
Trrnc_williamson
Trrnc_williamson

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm

i u would look and see that tobi has both of his arms, and his right eye(which donzou doesn't)
and being alive when the villiage was built doesnt mean a thing. The second hokage was alive when the villiage was built and hes no where near madara.
and ur wrong about the uchiha district. danzou told itachi to exterminate them because they were going to take over the leaf villiage or avoid a civil war.
just look at their profiles why dont u:
madara:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara

danzou:http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Danzo
Back to top Go down
Trrnc_williamson
Trrnc_williamson

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 pm

i just found out that danzou is actually obito, not madara.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Where did you find this information???
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:31 pm

firstly the second hokage is the first hokages brother so yeh he was around when madera was around and howd you know that hes obito?
Back to top Go down
Trrnc_williamson
Trrnc_williamson

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr. Simetra
Dr. Simetra

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:45 am

Danzo is not Obito
think about it Danzo could be Madaras brother
we could argue in the next chapter if Danzo use's Mangekyo sharingan and it looks like Kakashi's then he would be Obito...
1 Obito is dead dead dead!!!
2 Kakashi even states he is dead dead dead!!!!
3 Madara and Danzo have the Sharingan on different sides
4 i still think Madara and Danzo are the same person =3
Back to top Go down
ShichirouKiyoshi
ShichirouKiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:43 am

Trrnc_williamson wrote:
i saw a spoiler on a naruto sprite Ohmwebsite.
http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/naruto-455-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html
http://narutosprite.ucoz.com/forum/6-11878-1

Oh my fuckin god. what a cliffhanger @.@

i bet noone expected this XD
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:08 am

Trrnc_williamson wrote:
i saw a spoiler on a naruto sprite website.
http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2009/06/naruto-455-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html
http://narutosprite.ucoz.com/forum/6-11878-1

I call bullshit on account of that is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
skyX
skyX

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:35 am

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/455/17/

Crosseyehappy I dont know but it look like he have a sharingan it could be he is tobi
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:03 am

Gah Fuck, well to redeem myself, i saw it coming.
Back to top Go down
Trrnc_williamson
Trrnc_williamson

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:08 pm

sorry.but its not tobi. obito lost the right side of his body(just like danzo) but tobi did not.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:45 pm

mabye danzos tobi hes not obit for startes HE IS TOO OLD! then why would obito attack konahina and then not let kakshi his BEST FRIEND become the hokage DOSENT MAKE SENCE
Back to top Go down
Trrnc_williamson
Trrnc_williamson

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 pm

maybe it could be another uchiha? ever thought about that? :?:
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:58 pm

yeh but it could be tobi as hes got the sharingan hes also got it in the same eye if you think about it tobi said youll pay for betraying atsuki so danzo wants to kill him it all adds up ! dun dun DUN
Back to top Go down
Trrnc_williamson
Trrnc_williamson

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 pm

i guess the only way for us to find out is when the manga comes out, other than that, all we can do is make predictions.
Back to top Go down
skyX
skyX

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Tobi is Madara Madara isnt Abito how ever Danzo can be tobi thats all I have to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:37 pm

I am all caught up with Naruto now.
I am going to say that Danzo is NOT Obito. It's not possible.
Danzo is about the same Age as the Third Hokage. They both competed for the title of Hokage. The Second chose Sarutobi over him. He even tried to use the Rain Village to help him get this title. (Read the part where Hanzo and Danzo are there about to kill Konan, Yahiko dies, and then Nagato goes fuckshit insane with the Rinnegon.)
This guy REALLY wants to be Hokage. He cannot be Madara's brother, he is too young.
What I understand is that Danzo is the one who ordered the death of the Uchiha Clan. Itachi went through, but told Danzo that he would tell shit to everyone if he hurt Sasuke.
Danzo apparently cares for Konoha and the Land of Fire to some extent, as he wants to make sure Naruto doesn't get fuck shitted, as well as he didn't want Itachi to tell everyone the Village Secrets.
He also has some kind of history with Orochimaru. It's not explained yet, but that could mean something.
He lost his eye in the Second Great Ninja war...or so it says on the Naruto Wiki. So he can't be Obito. Obito fought in the THIRD Great Ninja War.
Now the extent of Danzo's power is questionable. He seems to be lacking an arm, and thus unable to perform Seals. Unless, like Haku, he can do it one handed. Or his right arm is hidden within his clothing.
But with a damaged sharingon, who knows what his power could be.
But all thoughts on who he could be are null and void. He is obviousy his own character and has his own backstory.
Narutards, when you became Narutards, you forsook Logic. REMEMBER LOGIC.
Back to top Go down
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:40 pm

[quote="Zeke Yasuki"]
General Grievous wrote:
Trrnc_williamson wrote:
Aminotaurus wrote:

tobi already has both of his arms and his right eye. he doesnt need orochimaru's experiments.

He is wrong correction
because

2)maybe because Danzo wanted Itachi to get revenge for Konoha segregating the Uchiha clan from everyone else
3)he see sasgay as a hiderance in his plan to get what his brother stole from him(his eye)
4)Madara told SASGAY that Danzo wanted Itachi to do somthin(cant memba at this point but i wil soon)
but Madara told himto kil the Uchiha clan maybe because they were saying how Madara gave them a bad name
Thats what i was thinking. Danzo is Madara's brother.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 pm

[quote="Chibi"]
Zeke Yasuki wrote:
General Grievous wrote:
Trrnc_williamson wrote:
Aminotaurus wrote:

He is wrong correction
because

Thats what i was thinking. Danzo is Madara's brother.

Read my post, that's impossible. And besides, he wouldn't have ANY eyes. Madara took them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obito makes his apperariance   Obito makes his apperariance Clock10

Back to top Go down

Obito makes his apperariance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1