DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

CHECK THIS OUT ADMIN AND ALL IS THIS FAIR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Mombo
Dr Mombo

CHECK THIS OUT ADMIN AND ALL IS THIS FAIR Empty
PostSubject: CHECK THIS OUT ADMIN AND ALL IS THIS FAIR   CHECK THIS OUT ADMIN AND ALL IS THIS FAIR Clock10Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:09 am

[size=7]WHY!!!!!!!!!!: "OKAY GUYS,THIS DUMBASS' JUST BEEN BANNED AGAIN. AS FOR THIS TOPIC IT SERVES NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN TO SHOW THIS GUY WAS (AND ALWAYS WILL BE) A DUMBASS."=

IS THIS FAIR TO Lilskaterboy to be banned without proper investigation and it seems to me we have had this problem before have we not? why does he get banned when sparkyarky did not and he has a brother who has an account? hmm sounds unfair. Also i posted the rule and Masterchefx is not follow in the terms and conditions. who thinks this is unfair? i do and even though he fussed put that away and think to yourself is this fair?

1 - Have respect for all members on the forum.
This means respect your Administrators, Global Moderators, Moderators and even fellow members. This also applies to 'n00bs' (new members). Don't go around harassing them for every little mistake they make. You were once a new member at one point. If they are in the wrong, link them over to the rules - let them learn from their mistakes.

Specifically when it comes to staff...you can dislike the members of staff, you can disagree with them, but regardless of how you feel, you must respect them and their decisions. No matter what happens, everything comes down to what they do, and so if you have problems, take it up privately. Show respect for us, and we ultimately will show respect for you. On that subject, if you want to talk to a staff member, please, come correctly. By this, I mean don't use an insulting tone or be 'needy'. If you phrase something in the best way possible, we will be inclined to listen more.

2 - Use a non provocative tone when requesting or debating.
It is damn easy for a little debate or a request to turn into a huge flamefest. So take caution with your words, and be sure that what you say doesn't offend, but still has the intent of what you want (meaning that you have a certain degree of free speech, but you mustn't use said freedom to be insulting). By the term request, we aren't just meaning sprites - if you wish to see a change in the forum, or even need to discuss an important forum issue as well
Back to top Go down

CHECK THIS OUT ADMIN AND ALL IS THIS FAIR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1