DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Mombo
Dr Mombo

for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Empty
PostSubject: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 am

here is darkassassin and lilskaterboy dark assassin is on the right and lilskaterboy is on the left now can lilskaterboy be unbanned??

for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Meandbro

Please comment if he is unbanned so i can notify him of his unbanishment or comment if he does not get unbanished because i am tired of backing him up but will go on if having to

Last edited by Jethroe on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:44 am

Dammit, man, what's done is done. Unless mods say otherwise, DarkAssassin's still gonna be banned until its up. Lay off it.

And I apologize for my mood [or any sign of minimodding in my words], I'm having a rather crappy night D:
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Dr Mombo
Dr Mombo

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:48 am

well they told me if i show a picture it will work so here it is. and he is banned until 2038 by masterchefx which is kinda [size=24] UNFAIR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 am

Jethroe I now have a bullet hole in my computer monitor.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dr Mombo
Dr Mombo

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:16 am

no i swear i talked to them and they said if i show a pic they will unban lilskaterboy please dont comment it is meant for the admin and mods but thanks for the comments :)
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 am

Junjoto, stop this. You are randomly spamming shit to unban someone, you are worse then Shin and Ricky trying to get Danion back.

1. He is banned, deal with it.

2. How the hell are we supposed to know that is them? They could be any brother/brother kids.

3. Stop making these idiotic topics and also, nominating someone of low intelligence for mod is not a good recommendation, especially when you grave dug the topic.

MCX, Frost, please close this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 am

Seriously, stop acting 11.
Back to top Go down
Dr Mombo
Dr Mombo

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:58 am

why would it be on his photobucket ill get him to give me more if that is what you want?
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 am

No, i want you to stop this idiotic prosade, its over. Skater is banned, live with it.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:01 am

[quote=\"WhoWhereWhy?\"]No, i want you to stop this idiotic prosade, its over. Skater is banned, live with it.[/quote]
Nice work Razer but theres only one thing that can shut him up.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kane on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:04 am

Kane, you are just adding to the fire.

The only thing id advise is.

A. You stop with your LilSkaterBoy Un-banning propaganda.

B. You get banned yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dr Mombo
Dr Mombo

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 am

im am stoppin and this isnt a fire but your right
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 am

I've already told you no. 'Loving' a site to me doesn't warrant unbanning. He should have PMed a moderator or staff like others have that he has a sibling, but he didn't. The same goes for people who make a new account when they want a name change without even bothering to ask an admin first (because admins are able to change usernames without you needing to register new accounts; a mistake that someone else has made already). Unless someone on the mod/admin panel gives me convincing enough evidence to change anything, then my mind is made up.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see   for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see Clock10

Back to top Go down

for mods and admin!!!!! also whole community can see

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1