DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The forum is opened and the first new member is born?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tao

The forum is opened and the first new member is born? Empty
PostSubject: The forum is opened and the first new member is born?   The forum is opened and the first new member is born? Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:12 am

Tao here. I see vortex is new and improved. Yes i am known as "Supermikey/SSK". I have every intention too apologize to anyone i have may offended or hurt. If you guys still want to ban me after the move,i will respect your desicion.

~Yours Truly SSK~
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: The forum is opened and the first new member is born?   The forum is opened and the first new member is born? Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:16 am

I have no idea who you were but hello :DDon't turn your back to me.

Last edited by NotYahn on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dbzfan
dbzfan

PostSubject: Re: The forum is opened and the first new member is born?   The forum is opened and the first new member is born? Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:18 am

Tao wrote:
Tao here. I see vortex is new and improved. Yes i am known as "Supermikey/SSK". I have every intention too apologize to anyone i have may offended or hurt. If you guys still want to ban me after the move,i will respect your desicion.

~Yours Truly SSK~
Mhhh i remember you super mikey.Welcome you mau know me its funny i said for you to come back.Enjoy the new forum.
Back to top Go down
Terror

PostSubject: Re: The forum is opened and the first new member is born?   The forum is opened and the first new member is born? Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am

I believe i remember you, no sure.

But still, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forum is opened and the first new member is born?   The forum is opened and the first new member is born? Clock10

Back to top Go down

The forum is opened and the first new member is born?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1