DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

to all staff and a member of the forum...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintSolidus
SaintSolidus

to all staff and a member of the forum... Empty
PostSubject: to all staff and a member of the forum...   to all staff and a member of the forum... Clock10Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm

I know this probably doesnt go here, but I couldnt think of anyother place to put it without getting heat of some kind.

I'm being mature for my ban, and I am issuing a public appology to DBZ Vortex staff, Vortex members and more imprtantly to Voku.

I am sincerely sorry for the "sprite theft" shown here http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/staff-notification-f9/sprite-theft-t7979.htm , in all honesty, I wasnt aware that the sprite had belonged to you, Voku, until it was brought to my attention by my friend Chris, this ofcourse took place after my ban, when I saw that I was banned and why, I wasnt sure, but Chris is a member of Deviant art, he showed me your account under the name 'SaiyanBlast' and I saw the sprite I used.

The sprite that I took was found on photobucket, and didnt have a name on it, it only showed 3 tork sprites, one wich i used in my avatar (I removed it, no worries) and 2 stances, the name of the account was bubbles316 i believe.

Again, I'm not going to use this as an excuse, I should have posted the sprite here and asked if anyone knew who it belonged to, and I'm telling you this so that you re aware that many of the sprites have been showing up on photobucket, and if the Staff of DBZ Vortex want, I will gladly go hunt them all down and provide links in a PM to wich ever staff member wants them.
Back to top Go down

to all staff and a member of the forum...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1