DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The Corrupt Wish Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Redwood
Redwood

The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 pm

You can fly
but you got shot by the FBI
all you wanted was to have wings
you should have went to Burger King

I wish I could barf.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Vortexian
Vortexian

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 pm

s'h wish granted. But! You got drunk at a party fell asleep on your belly and ended up puking in your sleep since you were facing downwards your barf choked you and you ended up dying.

I wish i had 1/3 of a oreo.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Granted,but you choked and you ended up dying.

I wish could dance well,and with the new styles.
Back to top Go down
Nerdy Knight
RPG Moderator
Nerdy Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 am

You are stalked by an army of fangirls and the sound of their girly screams force you to jump off a cliff.

I wish for MY HAIR TO GIVE ME THE POWER TO DEFY GRAVITY.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdyknight.deviantart.com
Vortexian
Vortexian

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:21 am

Granted but your new power to defy gravity causes you to lift off the earth,get smashed in the face with a meteor in space and died because of the bleeding/lack of oxygen.

I wish for a half-drinken cup of Anti-Freeze.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:35 am

*shenron* "I Shall NOT grand your wish,
why would you wish for that?"

i wish for uhmm, a quarter pounder, a big mac and a milkshake big strawberry plz
Back to top Go down
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:45 pm

It's yours, but you get food poisoning, get sent to the hospital, linger a few months, then die.

I wish that they would do a live action TV series of dragonballZ, put it on the air, and that no one had anything to complain about it.

Edit--Looks like Nexus didn't have the guts to corrupt THIS wish.

Last edited by dbznut on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:07 pm

I wish that my sprite skills all went to liddle shizzle and he became a mod

seriouly though if that happened go for pitchforks, it's gonna be armageddon bitches.
Back to top Go down
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:32 pm

It happens, and he steadily rises through the ranks of the upper echelons, finally attaining supreme admin status. Then he unveils and puts into action his evil plot to turn the site into a teddy bear spriting community.

I wish DBZ had never had the stupid Garlic Jr:Black Water Mist Saga. That was lame.
Back to top Go down
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Granted but they made a foreshadowing of the new DB Movie
and everyone died because of sheer amazement of how much
they could ruin the series...

I wish I could die!

(Try making that worse! lolz)

(P.s. I don't really wanna die...)
Back to top Go down
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:43 pm

You do. Then you're put in charge of cleaning hell's toilets.

I wish you were back alive.
Back to top Go down
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 pm

I am back alive and then I die again... (Dammit...)

I wish DBZNut would revamp my Dack because I can't seem to do it right...
Back to top Go down
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:09 pm

I do it, but because I have so projects all at the same time, I don't get around to finishing it for several years.

I wish I didn't have this damn writers block with the nightmare saga.
Back to top Go down
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Your wish has been fulfilled but then I start to help and the whole (amazing) series goes to hell in a bucket! hahahaha

I wish the ShamWow guy wasn't so creepy in his mugshot photos...
Back to top Go down
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Granted. They start to use pictures of you instead, and the CIA mistakes you for a mass murderer. You spend the rest of your life on the run.

I wish I had a new computer.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Granted, but it sets on fire when you plug in the interwebs.

I wish I didn't have writer's block.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Granted, But you can now only write gay novels involving Tom Selleck.

I wish I had Slash's hat.
Back to top Go down
CJsonic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm

You do, but I does'nt look as cool on you.

I wish Jimi Hendrix did'nt die.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Granted, but you must die in his place.

I wish that DBE would play in my theater already.
Back to top Go down
CJsonic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Granted, but now you realize it sucks

I wish I didn't die in Jimi's place D:
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Granted, but since Fate hates your guts, you kill yourself while crapping your pants after eating fried chicken.

I wish I had really good ideas for my book D:
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Granted, but like any good idea, people steal it and claim is it as their own. Any and all credit that was once yours is gone.

I wish DBE doesn't suck.
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Nothing can make that movie not suck.

I wish your mom wasn't so fat.
Back to top Go down
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm

wish granted. now he's fat, and you're in love with his mom.

I wish for immortality. Classic.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Granted, but you're not invincible, so you get killed right on the spot. Sorry XP

I wish I knew where I put my Wii remote D:
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Granted, but it happens to be granted in the bathroom.

I wish there was way to make DBE not suck.
Back to top Go down
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Sure. We can sacrifice you in an ancient aztec ritual and give your heart to angryboy to eat. Not sure if it'll do anything, but it's worth a try.

I wish I could be just like Goku!!XD Ohhh, YEEEAAAHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Rage
Rage

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Wish granted but you tend to get your ass kicked quite alot of times.

I wish for more wishes.
Back to top Go down
http://ragevx.deviantart.com
dbznut
dbznut

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Granted, but you can't use them. You have to give them to a monkey.

I wish you a long and happy life!
Back to top Go down
ShaolinMonk
ShaolinMonk

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 pm

wish granted but his balls fall off and he can never get laid

i wish i had Goku's powers and was able to breath in space.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Rage

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Wish granted but freeze to death in space.

I wish I was the best manga-ka
Back to top Go down
http://ragevx.deviantart.com
Vortexian
Vortexian

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Granted but you died right after your wish was granted due to a monkey getting hold of a car somehow and running you over. Alot. And reversing over your body so he made sure he kilt you.

I wish i had a cup of antifreeze. (YUM ANTIFREEZE!)
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Wish granted, but you forgot what it was and threw it in an ocean.

I wish I was the best spriter on this site >.>
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Granted, but 5 seconds later, everyone else got over 9000 times greater that you. Life just wasn't meant to be, huh?

I wish I had spare batteries for my computer mouse.
Back to top Go down
CJsonic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Wish granted but you shit and die after eating yourself after eat a nice bologna sandwich.

I wish the Pokemon game/show franchise would just end already.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Granted, but the card games still go on, and you ironically commit suicide via slitting wrists with a mudkip card.

I wish Claw was run over by a truck and killed. (Beat that!)
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Wish granted but cops found out you wished it and took you into join for moruder

I wish I had muscle XD
Back to top Go down
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 pm

you get jacked, go to the olympics, do a 500lb snatch and drop it on your head, ultimatly killing yourself.

I wish i was God.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:34 pm

You become god,but then the devil and original god team up and kill you.

I wish I was the winrar.
Back to top Go down
Nerdy Knight
RPG Moderator
Nerdy Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 pm

The mouse pointer hold-left-clicks you, and drags you into the Recycle Bin where you are eventually deleted.

I wish people would actually TRY to come up with reasonable consequences for the wishes on this topic...
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:18 pm

They do and you end up getting bored to death.

I wish someone would hold a revamp contest...
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Someone makes it,but a n00b wins. Boo-hoo,so sad for you.

I wish someone would know what this means:¡INGLÉS, HIJOPUTA! ¿LO HABLAS?
Back to top Go down
Weeping Guitar
Retired Moderator
Weeping Guitar

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Granted, but the only person who does is mute.

I. Wait for it. Wish. Wait for it. That. Wait for it. I. Wait for it. Could. Wait for it. Have. Wait for it. The. Wait for it. Ability. Wait for it. To. Wait for it. Come. Wait for it. Up. Wait for it. An. Wait for it. Amazing. Wait for it. Awesome. Wait for it. Super. Wait for it. Special. Wait for it. Cool. Wait for it. God. Wait for it. Awing. Wait for it. Unimaginable. Wait for it. Undeniable. Wait for it. Unspeakable. Wait for it. Wish.
Back to top Go down
ShaolinMonk
ShaolinMonk

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:09 am

granted but then a dog comes up to you and bites you in the shnuts and you forget 8D

i wish that i can have the greatest manga that everybody loves like Dragonball/DragonballZ and fox couldn't get a hold of it's rights and fucks up the entire storyline ultimately destroying BEAT THAT XD!!!
Back to top Go down
Nerdy Knight
RPG Moderator
Nerdy Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 am

Wish granted, BUT after drawing up the whole thing you slit your wrist accidentally on one of the papers and bleed all over them, destroying your whole project. This causes you to kill yourself from depression. Oh boy.

I wish I could draw from my memory just as well as I could draw while looking at a picture.
Back to top Go down
Vortexian
Vortexian

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 am

Granted but you start to get caparel tunnel syndorome. It turns out to be a advanced case that will last your whole life. You kill yourself the next day.

I wish for a ... machine.
Back to top Go down
Bax
Bax

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:37 am

you wish for a fuking machine,and you turn gay from the shock

I wish i had the power to obliterate anything just by saying what it is
Back to top Go down
Mistah_Jayden
Administrator
Mistah_Jayden

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:39 am

Granted but you'll blow urself up and ur family.

I wish i had a dog Very Happy
XD
Back to top Go down
Blayze
Blayze

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:25 am

Granted, The dog gets run over by a car after a few minutes.

I wish i could kill Britney with a bat. xD
Back to top Go down
CJsonic

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Yes....well there is nothing bad to that..

I wish that Anon would do something interesting for once(And not upon me..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corrupt Wish Game   The Corrupt Wish Game - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Corrupt Wish Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next